Is this normal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UtilityK

09-05-2012

7 game losing streak, 3 days in a row. I got one or two wins at the end of the day out of 15 games but I'm just wondering if anyone else has gone through a 7 - 10 game losing streak? Is this normal? I don't know if it is but I've been losing almost every game every day that I played this last month. Sometimes I'm first, sometimes I'm last, blah blah is there any way besides forums and that Help Us Improve Survey to show Riot this kind of thing?

DiscworldDeath

09-05-2012

Starting several threads with no real time in between on the same topic is indeed sadly normal on the internet.

But the change can begin with you, please don't.

For the record, my longest loss-streak is 11 games in a row. The longest win is 16. It happens.

dxG Skumbagz

09-05-2012

I'm pretty sure it happens to everyone. I've had a few losing streaks (7+ in a row) and also some winning streaks. I've had several winning streaks as well that were 8 wins in a row as Ahri, Cass, Sona , Ori (currently playing alot). I play Alone (blind pick) in about 70% of my games playing AP carries majority of the time.

MyDeadGrandma

09-05-2012

I'll stop playing if I lose 3 in a row and go do something else.

Tomorrow is another day.

Halos of Fire

09-05-2012

I lose about 10 times a day in Dominion if I play consistently, but I don't care about the loss. The only thing that matters to me is that my KD at the end of games is good.

NamKim

09-05-2012

I've been on several losing streaks...I think I'm on one now...

The key is to not really worry about it. Remember that playing the game is the cake itself. It still tastes really good and brings pleasure eating it. Winning is just the icing on top. Icing on a cake completes it, but I would still be satisfied with just the cake itself.

At the same time, you still got to work for your cake. If you don't eat your vegetables, you cannot have your cake.

Too bad they haven't perfected 0 calorie cake yet...

Edit: In before "cake is a lie."

mtnduman

09-05-2012

When I was low elo I had a ~30ish game streek where I was on the wronge end of 4v5s. Those were sad days. I quit playing LOL, but I had to come back.