Trading Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikiu

Recruiter

11-05-2012

I think it would be nice to be able to trade champions with people, obviously there would be some restrictions, the only ones that i can think of would be that 1. you cant trade champions if that champion or the champion you want to trade for was bought with rp. 2. champions can only be traded with other champions that have the same ip, so for ex. you cant trade a Jayce (6300 ip) with a poppy (450 ip). Im not sure what to do about champions that have skins on them, maybe you cant trade if you have a skin or something.

What do you guys think? Good or Bad? Any suggestions you would like to add?

I thin this would be a cool design to implement into the game

Labomba

11-05-2012

Great option for players, terrible option for Riot's business plan. If you could trade champions with a friend, it would highly de-value IP because you wouldn't need to purchase any champion that your friend has. With de-valued IP, you'd see other IP prices inflate to compensate for players not spending as much IP. Rune costs would rise, as would things like rune pages and boosts.

You get 10 free champions every week to play. If you like one, help Riot by purchasing it in some way. Don't look for these handouts because you simply cannot earn enough IP to play all the champions you want. That's why you can buy RP -- to instantly obtain any champion you want.

Rikiu

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Hmm i dont think that it would inflate other prices because like i said if you wanted a champion that your friend has then you have to have a champion of equal IP price so that you can trade, I personally have 10k ip atm and i already bought a few champions with RP im just waiting on zed atm so im not looking for a " Handout" i just thought it would be cool to trade champs with people

Dragon Streaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Well maybe they could set it up where you could only trade with friends you've had on your friends list for a certain period of time. I would love to have this because I have Mid, AD carry, and support champs I'd love to trade to one of my friends for his jungle/top champs he's has but doesn't play anymore

Boogity Boogins

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikiu View Post
Hmm i dont think that it would inflate other prices...
The Basics of Economics

Rikiu

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Right because the basic of economics really helped me ha

Lysinc

11-05-2012

Limit it to 3 trades per account. Perfect