(Guide)AP Shaco: Toggle the Clown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonechecked View Post
Good Evening Trolls and Flamers,

I have had the pleasure of playing AP shaco since launch. I have had the honor of reading this guide and teaming with t0ggle. AD is only beneficial to a shaco who wants to be 3-0 off squishy's and noobs. The AP shaco is build built around Consistent staying power. In a PUB or a team with a noob you can feed off of you can stay AD and farm. If the team outlasts the 25minute mark the AD shaco has no chance of killing more then 1 hero in 5v5 battles. If i see an AD shaco I just exhaust and 3shot them.
well said, just another reason to choose ap over ad.

TheBubba

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonechecked View Post
Good Evening Trolls and Flamers,

I have had the pleasure of playing AP shaco since launch. I have had the honor of reading this guide and teaming with t0ggle. AD is only beneficial to a shaco who wants to be 3-0 off squishy's and noobs. The AP shaco is build built around Consistent staying power. In a PUB or a team with a noob you can feed off of you can stay AD and farm. If the team outlasts the 25minute mark the AD shaco has no chance of killing more then 1 hero in 5v5 battles. If i see an AD shaco I just exhaust and 3shot them.

AP shaco's are the shaco's for a team fight. There are very few Magic resist items that benefit as well as armor for most tanks in the game. The only magic resist most support/dps characters get is chalice. In a 5v5 fight the APshaco can bring high power'd boxes and Huge Shiv's
ive been playing ADshaco for about a week now and i have to disagree with you ap shaco has better ccs in team fights but dont count out dps shaco, toggle you where saying your shivs hit for 700 damage which is good but my crits hit for bout 500 which while its is 200 less i get off quite a couple more of them and they are usually on the enemys ashe or similar dps char which is more than enough to kill most late game dps and swing a team fight in your teams favor dps shaco if played smart still has a large impact in team fights. and phone you say you exausht and 3 shot a AD shaco in team fights if your doing that than hes not a very good shaco a AD shaco in a team fight should wait for tank to initiate than decive in behind enemy dps and his first crit should do at least 1/3 of enemy dps's health and right after that you pop double which gives you that 2 second delay it takes to get of you next 2-3 attacks to finish their dps and you shouldnt even get hit by and thing but Aoe spells aimed at the rest of your team due to your double who will hope fully expolode soon from enemy aoe or targeting and then you just move on to next enemy dps playing a halfway competent AD shaco you should kill one of the enemy dps before you even get exhuasted. exaust may get on you after first is dead but at this point unless your team tottaly blows it doesnt matter cause enemy shouldnt even be able to focus you and it only lasts couple of seconds

EnronTheGreat

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
I've never played a game with you in my life, in fact I don't even know you, wich just goes to show your just his buddy trying to make me look bad.
you and your buddy should be ashamed of yourselves for being ******s on the forum.
I have no idea who the person is that posted below me... I'm just stating my expieriences with you, and saw nothing that resembled talent, and indeed all my games with you you have raged about something or the other, and either afkd or quit. I'm sure many people would agree that play against/with you. Again my opinion, and I would always be happy to solo mid against u.

T0ggle

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnronTheGreat View Post
I have no idea who the person is that posted below me... I'm just stating my expieriences with you, and saw nothing that resembled talent, and indeed all my games with you you have raged about something or the other, and either afkd or quit. I'm sure many people would agree that play against/with you. Again my opinion, and I would always be happy to solo mid against u.
Seriously, I wish they had a feature to where I could just block you and your buddy from my threads, I don't even care what you have to say. If your going to talk ****, tell the truth, don't act all badass and flame my good guide.

T0ggle

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBubba View Post
ive been playing ADshaco for about a week now and i have to disagree with you ap shaco has better ccs in team fights but dont count out dps shaco, toggle you where saying your shivs hit for 700 damage which is good but my crits hit for bout 500 which while its is 200 less i get off quite a couple more of them and they are usually on the enemys ashe or similar dps char which is more than enough to kill most late game dps and swing a team fight in your teams favor dps shaco if played smart still has a large impact in team fights. and phone you say you exausht and 3 shot a AD shaco in team fights if your doing that than hes not a very good shaco a AD shaco in a team fight should wait for tank to initiate than decive in behind enemy dps and his first crit should do at least 1/3 of enemy dps's health and right after that you pop double which gives you that 2 second delay it takes to get of you next 2-3 attacks to finish their dps and you shouldnt even get hit by and thing but Aoe spells aimed at the rest of your team due to your double who will hope fully expolode soon from enemy aoe or targeting and then you just move on to next enemy dps playing a halfway competent AD shaco you should kill one of the enemy dps before you even get exhuasted. exaust may get on you after first is dead but at this point unless your team tottaly blows it doesnt matter cause enemy shouldnt even be able to focus you and it only lasts couple of seconds
You played your premade pretty well, against us you knew i was going for golem at level 1 and 6, then your team made it sure that at least 3 of you went for me directly during a teamfight before attacking anyone else.
but then again, our siv and trynd fed all game long, still well played.
I'd disagree with you on ad shaco, but I just don't feel like it right now, maybe later.

JacobWizard

12-18-2009

Hey, I've tried out this guide at least a couple time, and jsut now I ended a losing game where I was 6-4-?. I had about 10 stacks on Mejai's and their team was pretty much sticking together once the realized their fed Teemo was able to kill us all with them acting as body gaurds (he was fed finished with 23 kills or so). So where you say this is supposed to be more team viable, I couldn't help but feel useless.

Sure I threw some pretty sick Shiv's, but then what? I couldn't do much melee damage worth a ****, and Hallucinate is a long CD. I tried planting JITB's at good places, but in a team fight, everyone is moving so much and sticking in the middle lane, it was impossible to stack any, and when I did, it didn't matter because they had already moved away from the location by either pushing the lane or being pushed back (or minions reached it first).

I really just found it kind of frustrating that I couldn't solo gank anyone or pick off low health stragglers end game. Shiv felt more like a killstealing tool rather than a killer.

I still kind of like the idea though, I guess, I dunno. Any more pointers?

EnronTheGreat

12-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
Seriously, I wish they had a feature to where I could just block you and your buddy from my threads, I don't even care what you have to say. If your going to talk ****, tell the truth, don't act all badass and flame my good guide.
And finally the true ego shows itself. If you act like a jackass in games with NO manners its bound to catch up to you. Also ap shaco is even more gimicky then ad shaco, gl on getting a jitb nest off. On good/aware players. I don't care how many of you're friends you get to come post and flame me, I've seen you play and you were deffinately not someone i'd like to take advice from on how to play shaco. The occasional bad game excuse only lasts for so many games.

EnronTheGreat

12-18-2009

Oh and I just noticed you edited your post with the "explanation." Its funny you called me the liar earlier, I will only say bielieve what you want but all the times I played with you both teams pretty much start calling you terrible. Not to mention the lack of manners, part of what irked me was you were incrediblly rude to the team and myself despite no ill comunique from me. Aaaand its pretty sad you have to try and say you had the better score (far from the truth much?) You should probly try to hit level 30 soon also. =)

T0ggle

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobWizard View Post
Hey, I've tried out this guide at least a couple time, and jsut now I ended a losing game where I was 6-4-?. I had about 10 stacks on Mejai's and their team was pretty much sticking together once the realized their fed Teemo was able to kill us all with them acting as body gaurds (he was fed finished with 23 kills or so). So where you say this is supposed to be more team viable, I couldn't help but feel useless.

Sure I threw some pretty sick Shiv's, but then what? I couldn't do much melee damage worth a ****, and Hallucinate is a long CD. I tried planting JITB's at good places, but in a team fight, everyone is moving so much and sticking in the middle lane, it was impossible to stack any, and when I did, it didn't matter because they had already moved away from the location by either pushing the lane or being pushed back (or minions reached it first).

I really just found it kind of frustrating that I couldn't solo gank anyone or pick off low health stragglers end game. Shiv felt more like a killstealing tool rather than a killer.

I still kind of like the idea though, I guess, I dunno. Any more pointers?
I don't blame you, this guide is for the skillfull, you have to play it smart and be very skilled to use this method of playing shaco.
But if you are able to pull my method off, its by far the best out there, AD shaco is considered to be the best because its so easy to pull off, the only hard part to ad is the cost of items.

T0ggle

12-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnronTheGreat View Post
Oh and I just noticed you edited your post with the "explanation." Its funny you called me the liar earlier, I will only say bielieve what you want but all the times I played with you both teams pretty much start calling you terrible. Not to mention the lack of manners, part of what irked me was you were incrediblly rude to the team and myself despite no ill comunique from me. Aaaand its pretty sad you have to try and say you had the better score (far from the truth much?) You should probly try to hit level 30 soon also. =)
I didn't even read your 2 paragraphs, to me there just more flaming, anything you say about me is always a lie, besides if everything you really say about me is true then why even post here. Don't you think people would find out i'm a bad person themselves after playing with me? because i'm not a bad person, you just find it easier to try to make the public think I am by bashing on my personal image and guide.
This guide is a very effective way of using shaco, and to say if you want to be a noob shaco use this guide is just flat out being a real jerk.