Nunu is NOT viable in 3's rank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeelMyJohnson

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K K0 View Post
I wreck as AP nunu on 3's.

mmm are you a 3v3 pro?

will you add me and teach me how to play nunu?

I dont think im bad...and I'm not new D :

Nunu just suuuuuuuuuucks :/

M0rias

09-04-2012

Nunu is actually pretty strong in 3's. His damage isn't super high but he forces the enemy to use a valuable interrupt to cancel his ultimate channel and he essentially shut down one of the enemy's attackspeed based dps champions with his ice blast. His blood boil in an incredible steroid to both himself and his ad champion (tryn with blood boil? Jax?).

He can solo bottom lane extremely easily and can even 1v2 the bottom lane if the enemy team doesn't have a jungler as his consume has disgusting ratios and he punishes any sort of tower aggression super hard as he can chase the enemy laners all the way down the lane with ice blast while giving a ganker blood boil.

If you don't feel like laning him he is also a passable jungle though it may not be very fast. His consume makes early dragons and buffs super easy and his ganks are pretty damn incredible as he brings at least one slow from ice blast, a potential aoe slow/nuke if he is level 6, and he amplifies the lane he's ganking for with blood boil.

I recommend you give him another try or if you don't like his playstyle don't play him yourself. You haven't really clearly said why you think he's unviable in 3's. I know I'm not a pro 3v3 ranked player but I would be interested to hear what you have to say that makes you think he isn't at least a viable pick, if not an incredibly strong pick.

Nasternation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

how is nunu not viable i mean theyre plently of bushes to ult in

FeelMyJohnson

09-04-2012

i guess maybe im doing something wrong..

could someone teach me how to nunu please : o

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Nunu is terrible i would never play him

MeThod

09-04-2012

SmokexAP (1:55): AGREE WITH ME
SmokexAP (1:55): IF U LOVE ME

i must agree gg

M0rias

09-04-2012

Nunu is a utility ap champion. Basically you want to rely on the other 2 people on your team to put out the damage as your ultimate is very inconsistent. Keep the right targets snowballed, get at least 2 people in the ult channel when you start it, bloodboil your main carry/bruiser, consume dragon to steal or secure it. Nunu is all about putting your tools to use in the right way. There's a lot that goes into playing him well but he's super fun when you are doing it right. Hope you give him another try but if he's not your style that's cool too but just be cautious of the potentially good nunu out there

Atticùs

09-04-2012

Not sure if serious.....

FeelMyJohnson

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cL Legend View Post
SmokexAP (1:55): AGREE WITH ME
SmokexAP (1:55): IF U LOVE ME

i must agree gg

Hahahahahahah <3

FeelMyJohnson

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0rias View Post
Nunu is a utility ap champion. Basically you want to rely on the other 2 people on your team to put out the damage as your ultimate is very inconsistent. Keep the right targets snowballed, get at least 2 people in the ult channel when you start it, bloodboil your main carry/bruiser, consume dragon to steal or secure it. Nunu is all about putting your tools to use in the right way. There's a lot that goes into playing him well but he's super fun when you are doing it right. Hope you give him another try but if he's not your style that's cool too but just be cautious of the potentially good nunu out there

hmmm thanks these tips help

maybe i will give it another try then