Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhiteShadow0

10-31-2012

Not a kill more like a win, the enemy goes killes nexus turrents while their nexus is bare our inhib comes up and they dive into the tower thinking minions will finish it off but i go and tp in as tf and win the game.(before he was nerfed)

arcane pheonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I got 2:

1: As kennen i got a kill on an (old version) invisible twitch (i saw him turn invisible,and, i was close to his top lane) so i used my e and went into the brush i heard a hit so i used my w and i saw the animation and electric thingy so i used my q in the direction heard the stun sound, ult, next thing i hear: LEGENDARY

2: As ezreal I was at about 1/2 hp after a teamfight i almost got two kills one got away one i could see and so i used my ult down mid lane then i hear "RAMPAGE!" me: "mission accomplished ". "DOUBLE KILL!" me: YEAH! .... wait what??

the flail

10-31-2012

Losing 15-27 and 2-6 in turrets. I'm Sona. We manage to snag Baron somehow, and end up in a team fight. I lose connection right as I'm about to ult. Rather than click back to base, I just finish clicking my ult and then fire every spell while clicking back and forth on the map. 20 seconds later I'm back in the game with 2 kills, three assists, then we push and take the nexus while the other team is still waiting to respawn. Didn't even believe it happened for a while.

Wintermaulz

11-01-2012

Playing draven. Comp blue screens. When i get back, i got 3 more kills then i did before

Azuria649

11-01-2012

bot lane as GP
Ulti top lane and get a kill
Enemy Renekton tower dives me and dies, giving me a double, when I wasn't watching either, as I was watching mid after I dropped the ulti.

Nickpws

11-01-2012

Troll crowstorm over the wall, PENTA KILL!

Zinthel

11-01-2012

Playing Darius, going from mid- to late-game.

A fight breaks out with just a few of us versus all of them by Baron. We try to disengage, but they wind up getting us all. I do, however, have Guardian Angel, and note that their Irelia has max hemmorhage stacks and is kinda low. So I'm laying there, waiting on GA, with all five of them just waiting for me to come up so they can finish me and take Baron or whatever.

3... 2... 1--DUNK

"You have slain an enemy"
"You have been slain"

Got quite the laugh out of it.

Delta Sniper

11-01-2012

One i was playing against a teemo as ezreal heliked to do his passive while i had eyes on him. i knew he was low health so...

I used Q, W, he was still invisible i ulted. I see an enemy has been slain and a dead teemo pops out from being sltelthed.

Also yesterday i was playing syndra against ahri and bot was losing so KogMaw was in my lane. I used my q. then my W. then my e. so she is stunned. I used my q again to get 2 balls out then i ulted her (with 5 balls), she had no health and Koq Maws auto attack killed her.

iJasonn

11-01-2012

i was anivia mid, got triple ganked by an eve, jax and darius, i ran off towards too baron as my tower was down and i was accidently over extended :L so i flashed over baron, accidently hit, then eve, jax and darius come fight me at baron, i wall em off and baron kills me i transform into my egg and the baron kills jax ,eve and darius

Nakumine

11-01-2012

Chasing Singed, Fizz, and Katarina all at very low health on Amumu, bandage toss towards Singed who was bringing up the rear, miss, hit an enemy minion next to him, he turns around and flips me back towards the direction they were running right into the middle of Kat and Fizz.

Curse of the Sad Mummy anyone?