Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dux Hominum

09-09-2012

I got two.

First, midlaning TF, teammate comes down to help gank Ashe; she escapes with 12 hp.
NOT. Destiny Teleport in front of her kill her on the first autoattack before she can even change direction.

Next, playing... (I actually forget who. odd) Basically, their Ez had been feeding off three of my teammates, but hadn't put anything into defense. We got his health down ,but he took cover at a turret. I snuck around back and shot him with a gunblade. SHUT DOWN.

Yeah... Those have got to be my two most satisfying kills.

Sky Mence

09-09-2012

Dad made me clean up something and i afked as WW for 15 secs in a teamfight. When i returned... QUADRA KILL!

zeemsteR

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehunter456 View Post
This is a thread to post your awesomest/stupidest/funniest kill you've gotten on a LoL match.

When I was playing as teemo, I was really bored because no one would go into my lane since I was a level 16 with a phantom dancer, a bloodrazor, a nashor's tooth, an infinity edge, and a black cleaver while everyone else was a level 12. I just started placing mushrooms on top of each other. After about five minutes, I had about thirty mushrooms on top of each other. All of a sudden, a stupid annie comes out of no where and steps on those mushrooms .
The funniest kill I've gotten is when I kill someone that can't speak engrish.

Giannoulias

09-12-2012

My funniest death ever (since that's kind of related): I was playing Poppy, soloing top, when the jungler comes in for a gank. Anyone who knows Poppy knows that with the help of her ultimate, she can EASILY 1v2 if she is fed, so that's what I did. (most fail gank ever, lol...) After my double kill, I had about 40 health left, so I went in the bush to recall. Suddenly, Veigar (playing mid lane) starts frantically pinging "be careful" around where I am. I was almost done recalling, so I ignored it. But suddenly right before I was in the clear, ASHE ULTIMATE TO THE FACE and I died.

headgmsalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

shaco clone getting a double kill after i died.

dehunter456

09-12-2012

Here's another one.

When I was playing as kassadin, my mouse derped out and I accidentally rift walked into a bush. I turned out that the whole enemy team was in that one bush on 5 health after we ganked mid. (stupid choice for the enemy, but I was playing against four level 6's and a level 20)

PENTAKILL!!!!

Tidal Wave8

09-12-2012

as always somehow i get a bad darius on my team while the enemy darius gets fed to 13 0...he sees me get fed to 6 0 as cass, i run to the blue buff bush on blues side and as he comes at me im like w TROLLFACE ULT, E E E E E E E E.....shut down.....my team from then on thought i was a god

wopak

09-12-2012

Playing Blitzcrank after pulling the first enemy we managed to kill him and got into a fight for 3 (my team but the other 2 players were not close to us) vs 4, I was near death but luckily I maximize my W and kited most of them causing aced for my team.

Edgar AIIan Pro

09-12-2012

I was playing Cassiopeia and the enemy vayne got me pretty low so i started running from her to my tower but i wasn't fast enough, one more good crit and I'd be dead....so i just turned and ulted her, which killed her instantly XD

yacota

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehunter456 View Post
This is a thread to post your awesomest/stupidest/funniest kill you've gotten on a LoL match.

When I was playing as teemo, I was really bored because no one would go into my lane since I was a level 16 with a phantom dancer, a bloodrazor, a nashor's tooth, an infinity edge, and a black cleaver while everyone else was a level 12. I just started placing mushrooms on top of each other. After about five minutes, I had about thirty mushrooms on top of each other. All of a sudden, a stupid annie comes out of no where and steps on those mushrooms .
it mustve been a double cause tibbers probly hit the first few =P