Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaotickng

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2012

(my team was blue) I was playing ashe in the bottom lane, my friend is running through the enemy top jungle and is being chased by 3 people on the enemy team. i shoot my arrow up towards him and hit the fiddlesticks in the middle of the group, killing him.

chaotickng

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-06-2012

playing ashe in the bot lane. friend being chased through enemy top jungle(they were purple) 3 ppl are after him. i shot my arrow and killed the fiddlesticks that was in the middle of the group

ask the ezreal

09-06-2012

i have 2

once when i was playing ez-i shot my ult, and it completely missed 3 low hp enemies but they all flashed right into it giving me the triple

then when i was playing ashe on tt, i shot my ult at the dragon from bot lane(we didnt have vision) i killed one guy and the splash damage stole the drag.

I know...im to lucky :P

Siyanor

09-06-2012

So... I actually have one now.

I picked Lulu for support. The game started 3v5 in their favor. I decided to go mid since I was the only ranged champion left, and Lulu can go AP.. but I had already started with Faerie Charm, 2 wards, 3 hp pots, and a mana pot. A few minutes in I realized "Hey... I have wards, I'll place them on each side of the lane in the brushes." I was facing Lux and she got pretty low by not dodging my Glitterlances. All I had left was the Charm and a mana pot when Rengar (their jungler) started coming down to gank, and Lux decided to jump back into the fight to help Rengar. I saw him with the ward, but I knew Lux was low enough to kill with a single Glitterlance... so I got FB on Lux then just flashed away from Rengar and took no damage.

Hiicantpk

09-07-2012

Maokai sapling trying to steal Dragon. Lands, explodes, Steals dragon and kills the enemy jungler (WW I think)

KesslerCOIL

09-07-2012

Pentakill as teemo.
Enemy team is taking baron while i place shrooms at all their exits, my team goes in, im the last one alive, enemy team groups up to kill me, they run over one of my shrooms annnndd PENTAKILL!!!

Astraltar

09-07-2012

Going full offensive on Blitzcrank and grabbing the AD carry.

BEEP BOOP

Thoketan

09-07-2012

Played a horrible game as AP TF, which normally doesn't happen, but I don't normally play him.
Anyhoots. I stayed in bot lane the ENTIRE game, managed to almost get their inhibitor. But, at one point, Zilean comes down prolly 20 or so minutes into the game, and he'd been killing me left an right with the stupid bombs of his, because well...I just..didn't like them. (Let's not rest on my innately horrible league skills) Anyways, he comes in, all happy and nice. I had just got Rylai's I believe, but I had a fair amount of AP, and I basically bursted the **** outta him, and he died. That was one of the two kills I got that game. I went like 2/14/0. I was just laughing at the end of the game...and I was like 6 death min at the time of my first kill...rofl...

Jybe

09-07-2012

I was heimerdinger,low on hp,i recall back and they come to gank me after i recall: i pop my ult= TRIPLE KILL!

nhart

09-08-2012

I was playing Veigar in summoners rift. The game started out pretty average for me I just farmed up my q and occasionally harassed the enemy ziggs. Then my bot and top lane started feeding a lot but I was still getting pretty fed off of q farm and a few kills on the ziggs and their jungler. Anyways at one point our Ezreal starts raging and trying to get everyone to surrender, when no one else does he starts spamming in all chat "FREE KILLS MIDLANE" and then running out at the team. Turns out this was a pretty good way to initiate as their two ad carries, ashe and caitlyn, charged out to kill him and I went up and bursted them down first. We then went on to snowball from there and eventually won the game.

12345612 ... 14