Hi, I'm the new eCommerce Director

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kàzzron

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HM2 View Post
Try budgeting better?

Seriously, if you can't afford a $100 at any given time, you have serious financial issues.

Edit: Downvotes from more fast food workers.
3/10 seen better trolling in my day.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-04-2012
6 of 26 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigelis View Post
Does the bonus start today or tomorrow?

And to clarify, does this work for prepaid cards also?
The bonus started this afternoon and runs through the end of the day on September 10. It should also work for prepaid cards if they are redeemed during those dates.

Communist Poppy

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The bonus started this afternoon and runs through the end of the day on September 10. It should also work for prepaid cards if they are redeemed during those dates.
Oh good.

You might want to add that to the news announcement, that was my big worry about it.

xXDanieIxX

09-04-2012

Hippalus I Fuking Love You

Enterti

09-04-2012

Huzzah! An E commerce team that is actually responding to the issues! I love Riot for this.

On a more serious note though are there any plans to begin reducing new champions at a lower price point than 6300?

Mythoclast

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
Once again, this is not required. I'm asking you to please stop, my income is not something that give you the right to harass me, even if that was the situation.
I have back up funds, emergency exceptions, or even credit card if I wanted to. However I don't want to take these routes, it's called responsibility. I know how to properly budget.
I'm not gonna lie, you are making me want to troll you so hard right now. I applaud your troll-baiting abilities.

Kato75

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Great,now l think you are a very old yordle sage because of your avatar(and how you act)
Dont know if this is your departament,but will you guys ever take the tier 1-2 runes out of store?
Because they are pretty much a waste of IP and are misleading in the way that they make new players spend their hard earned IP into something useless....
Also,have you guys ever thougt on doing something like a big sale,with great discounts sometime(you know at where and who l'm looking...)

On a final note,you seem like a very good person.l am glad that Riot hired you.
Sidenote:Wanna play a game sometime ;p?

High Burst

09-04-2012

Are all the RP prices going to be..Well, Corrected? I mean, Seeing champions for 4.8k being the same price for champions at 6.8k Is just kinda Silly in my opinion. I mean there's a complete difference in IP price but the RP price is the same.

Primanocte

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
So you're done answering questions I take it. Well, if you're done here, please go find someone at the office to comment on the Dark Valkyrie Diana skin change.

GypsyReborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

when are we going to be seeing more merchandise in the league website store. i saw some really cool pictures of stuff they got at pax and what not and im wondering if the store will ever be updated with those items (such as pillows keychains and junk)