With the release of Sona...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anonymityrofl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Will there be a third champion pack being released? There'll be a total of 60 champions once Sona is out, and I'm refraining from buying champs with IP, hoping that I'll be able to shell out $25 or whatever for 20 champs.

Anybody know?

Anonymityrofl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Nobody?

zignatur

09-19-2010

I like this idea.

Cheez Bix

09-19-2010

I'd agree to more champion bundles; bundles are always nice to have. A Riot employee will be the only person capable of confirming or denying your queries, though.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

09-19-2010

The Collector's Edition, plus using the free RP from that (plus an additional purchase of RP) to get the Champion Bundle is one of the best values this game has. In fact, it can be even cheaper if you manage to get the retail version of the Collector's Edition for a good price (you'd be getting Silver Kayle instead of Goth Annie though, so you could always take your pick if you prefer one skin over the other).

I did this early on when I realized how hooked I was gonna get from this game, so having all 40 of the original champions was just heavenly. Having another bundle would be very nice for the newer players who realize they're gonna get sucked into the game like I did.

measure

09-21-2010

I agree 100%. It is very nice to be able to buy champions in a pack to "catch up" to people playing for a long time and having earned a ton more IP then you. It would be really nice to have a pack of the most recent 20 champions!

AlmightyDookie

09-21-2010

Fail. Don't waste money on things that you can use IP for. I support Riot and everything, but spending money on **** you can get for free is just stupid... It's not as if you're gonna play/be good with all 20 you just bought.

Kaeoz

09-21-2010

While it seems nice.... why would Riot release a $35 dollar pack to give you 20 champions when they can sell these convenient "hero bundles" for $20 each..... or charge $10 per champion....