Where Can I Find League of Legends Prepaid Cards? (UPDATED)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackVulcan

01-20-2013

so this isn't really related but IM ****ING SICK OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN ON MY TEAM. Honestly how am I supposed to get out of elo hell when I cant get a 5 man team? ill get a 3 man premade then 1 pug is ok and the other single handedly loses the game. I just played a game with a 20/3 jax and a 20/4 malz and ONE jarvan manages to lose the game for us

Liam23

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVulcan View Post
so this isn't really related but IM ****ING SICK OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN ON MY TEAM. Honestly how am I supposed to get out of elo hell when I cant get a 5 man team? ill get a 3 man premade then 1 pug is ok and the other single handedly loses the game. I just played a game with a 20/3 jax and a 20/4 malz and ONE jarvan manages to lose the game for us

dude whats wrong with you

xPsykorn

01-21-2013

Riot Team we really need prepaid cards on Latin America, some people cant simply afford credit cards here, and would be really helpful to get some skins or rune pages with rp,plz!!

Holck

01-21-2013

hi lol community, i play lol since 2 years, and im tired for have to wait 30:00 or 1 hour just by trolls on queue, so i have an idea. (IN RANKED GAME)

RIOT should do a button (IN RANKED ONLY), can be placed perfectly in the same place where is the button.. leave.. on personalized match

the button should work like this, every time some player get mad, troll or he just gotta go, the team should hit the button, it's like surrender. if the mayority of the team is agreed with that, the game should end the queue immediately, without the penalization for leave the queue

Many times i see the whole team is disagreed with some players.(OR TROLLS) and all ask desperately for a dodge. so this button can be really useful

PLS, THINK ABOUT IT, AND I CALL ALL THE LOL PLAYERS, PLS SPAM THIS MSG IF YOU WANT A SOLUTION (sorry by the english, im taco queso)

Dracobing

01-21-2013

Nice

Riderman10

01-21-2013

watch my video in youtube pls! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGRuWdISyOc

KazzDC

01-21-2013

estoy de acuerdo con eso
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Pf-...Y2ghDI0DMavspA

FoliKiller3

01-21-2013

Please can you put in Europe in Croatia and thoes maybe little countries please ? I really want to buy RP

canadiangreen

01-23-2013

you can buy them at the macs by my house now not sure about other macs in Canada.

Sealana

01-24-2013

whine whine whine.....cheese....cheese,,,whine....jesus damn give them time to get it sorted. mexico, argentina, hong kong, latin america.they can read, I promise.chill and breath wow..