Where Can I Find League of Legends Prepaid Cards? (UPDATED)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pollo sin cabeza

12-05-2012

i usually get mine from walmart :3

xSuperyoshim

Recruiter

12-05-2012

Aw man. I noticed that the Walgreens near me doesn't sell RP cards anymore. D:

GhostBladesz

12-07-2012

umm for New Zealand, dick smiths, eb games and jb hi fi dont have riot cards on their websites the only place that does is the warehouse and they dont do digital copies aka send the code to your email ( its costs 6$ for it to be sent to you and that takes 3-5 days) also Progressives doesnt do them either ( better known as countdown ) can you guys please change it so that on the online store if you say your in one country you pay with that countries currency please please, cause I pay 10$ going to the warehouse but 13$ online through you guys

NigglePig

12-08-2012

Do the cards ever go on sale? like on christmas or is it always $10, $25?

Zeiluse

12-09-2012

Surprisingly I have yet to find these at retail must be due to popular demand

Tehnoobwar

12-10-2012

Riot is missing the south american market, they only focus on them noob brazilians with their huehuehues
When are we getting RP cards in mexico? Don't you realize the huge ammount of people that would buy them? I know at least 30 persons that would pay for RP.

Elarn Runejumper

12-10-2012

Why is it that you've only got Target in the US selling the prepaid cards, but not Target in Australia? I'm just curious.

0r0

12-12-2012

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<

SqueezeMeGently

12-13-2012

So do the retailers pay you for the cards and make a profit off what they are selling in store, or do they just work as an intermediary?

Cuz I'll be damned if I directly contribute another dollar to you guys, but if a store is cleaning out cards they don't sell I can pick them up cheap without worry.

HuecoMundo

12-13-2012

Wel i went to 7-eleven and I bought a Pre Paid card but when i go to redeem the points I get "An Error has occurred Your redemption code does not appear to be valid" I don't understand why because the card was properly activated and i have the receipt. So i thought maybe the server was having issues so i waited a day to try again but no luck . Anyone have an idea would love some help