Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Did your attempts to woo Irelia take a turn for the worst?"
Incredibly shocked when Ahri already knew what he has in mind.

"What ? How can you know ?"

Ask Talon

05-16-2013

Quote:
Ahri was now a little more interested in the fact that one sharpened blade seemed to defy gravity itself, hovering around the assassin's person with ease. She stepped forward curiously, now that the initial threat of flying projectiles had passed. "My turn?" She repeated doubtfully, "I don't hold knives often. Not my style."
"Doesn't have to be with blades" The assassin gave the fox a mischievous smile as he waited for the right moment to pluck the last blade out of the air. "...It's your turn to impress."

Ask the Kumiho

05-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn walked toward Ahri's room in the institute of war, knocking on the door gently.
Ahri perked up at the sound. Despite questionable guests in the past, she was never adverse to new company. She bounced over to the door, opening it slightly and peering beyond. An unfamiliar but harmless face greeted her and she pulled it open fully. "Hello," she smiled brightly, "What can I do for you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGuillotine View Post
((Well it is peace time so I don’t think they would not let him in, though they probable would try to keep a close eye on him.))

Darius took a seat in a chair near Ahri’s bed; though he didn’t know if he would be there for long. He tried to smile back at Ahri, though some saw his smile as scary but he was trying so seem pleasant. As he waited for her answer he kept his eyes on her though he made sure not to stare but for him eye contact with people was important.

“I see well that is understandable. I do have another question for you but I don’t want this to be a one sided conversation so do you have any questions for me Ahri?”

Darius tried to lean back in his chair to appear more relaxed but he quickly found himself with his back strait up again, for him a strait posture was second nature. At that point he decided though he would stop trying to look less scary or whatever, he just resumed what was natural for him, a somewhat cold militaristic appearance. He did not want everyone to think of him as nothing but a soldier but regardless a soldier is what he is.
Ahri tilted her head to the other side, amusement blossoming quietly in her thoughts. Darius was both awkward yet professional, clearly out of his comfort zone and certainly beyond her area of expertise. Nevertheless, she attempted to remain pleasant throughout the talk. His inquiry did take her by surprise, however, and she could not help but chuckle. "Sir, you are the one who approached me, not the other way around. If I had any questions for you, I would have come to you already." Though that wasn't the truth, necessarily. She had many 'whys' and 'why nots', but she doubted Darius would give potentially classified information.

His uneasiness in the chair was rather entertaining for her as well as she regarded the General with a smile playing on her countenance. His discomfort played in the way he moved himself around, first this way then that. How strange to see the Hand of Noxus in such a position, and stranger still to see him in such a way out of his own free will. "Your question, if you will," she ducked her head, grinning coyly, "It appears you do not wish to be here any longer than you have to."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NExusWrath View Post
You are hot :P Would it hurt to cut your whiskers? and yes you are hot.
"If you were to cut my 'whiskers' off, you would be shaving off the flesh too. Though those parts of my cheeks appear to be slightly more sensitive than the rest of the surrounding area, they are still a part of my face."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
Ziggs is walking around the institute and notices Ahris door and decides to knock

"Ahri are you there? I Have questions!"

Ziggs really doesn't have any questions but is curious about the fox's way of life.
Ziggs, being a yordle, is inherently curious.
After Ahri had opened the door, she was greeted with an empty space at first. But a quick glance down confirmed her suspicions - the yordle who had a penchant for bombs and other such explosives. She immediately took a step back, just in case but was otherwise polite and friendly in her tone. "What questions do you have for me, little one?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegallyBlindGame View Post
Raian smiled back at Ahri. "Well, I've been traveling Runeterra helping people all the way, and I heard about you from one of the mages here. I understand what will happen to me, but I don't mind. I have absolutely no regrets, and aiding you in your transformation won't change that."
"I'm still not sure what you're implying. I've discarded my old way of life, if that's the direction you're heading. I no longer require human souls for my... transformation, as you so call it. The League has graciously offered their assistance in that." She shook her head politely, "If I were to go back on our agreement, it wouldn't sit well with me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Incredibly shocked when Ahri already knew what he has in mind.

"What ? How can you know ?"
"Because the last time we talked, you expressed your nervousness and concern over such things. It is the only logical conclusion?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"Doesn't have to be with blades" The assassin gave the fox a mischievous smile as he waited for the right moment to pluck the last blade out of the air. "...It's your turn to impress."
Ahri could not help but fidget with the fabric of her sleeves somewhat awkwardly. "I don't know what you're talking about," she responded, peering at Talon with a strange look on her face. "I don't really know any tricks I can show off in such a small area." She sighed, "And if I could, it's not something I'd call a trick."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-17-2013

Quote:
Ahri perked up at the sound. Despite questionable guests in the past, she was never adverse to new company. She bounced over to the door, opening it slightly and peering beyond. An unfamiliar but harmless face greeted her and she pulled it open fully. "Hello," she smiled brightly, "What can I do for you?"

"uh...hey Ahri." Quinn smiled slightly, rubbing the back of her head, "I just thought I'd stop by and talk to you for a bit as a fellow champion, get to know you a bit better, if you have some spare time that is.'

RG2000

05-17-2013

Quote:
"Because the last time we talked, you expressed your nervousness and concern over such things. It is the only logical conclusion?"
((Srsly I'm intended to do this with the Irelia's RPer but she went AWOL, so I had to make my own story with the joj as a reference.))

"Well, it turns out that I'm not the only person who has approached her before, and she kindly said that for now, her heart has been taken by someone. I didn't ask who and I was kinda disappointed."

Gaver quickly leans and whispers near Ahri's fox ear.

"Pst..hey, between you and me, do you think that Irelia has a different sexual orientation ?"

AskTheGuillotine

05-17-2013

Quote:
Ahri tilted her head to the other side, amusement blossoming quietly in her thoughts. Darius was both awkward yet professional, clearly out of his comfort zone and certainly beyond her area of expertise. Nevertheless, she attempted to remain pleasant throughout the talk. His inquiry did take her by surprise, however, and she could not help but chuckle. "Sir, you are the one who approached me, not the other way around. If I had any questions for you, I would have come to you already." Though that wasn't the truth, necessarily. She had many 'whys' and 'why nots', but she doubted Darius would give potentially classified information.

His uneasiness in the chair was rather entertaining for her as well as she regarded the General with a smile playing on her countenance. His discomfort played in the way he moved himself around, first this way then that. How strange to see the Hand of Noxus in such a position, and stranger still to see him in such a way out of his own free will. "Your question, if you will," she ducked her head, grinning coyly, "It appears you do not wish to be here any longer than you have to."
Darius lets out a small sigh before speaking again.

“Sorry about that it is just habit to get things done quickly but yes my other question is one that should be obvious but I like to get information first hand, when possible. How long do you think it would take for the Ionian people to be willing to trade and deal with Noxus once more, like how it was before the Noxian invasion of Ionia?”

Darius was expecting a large number of years, never or even for Ahri to laugh at his question but for him it was a sincere question. He viewed Ionia as a strong country and the Noxus invasion of Ionia as a mistake. He knew it would take a long time, more than likely longer then he would be alive, to repair relations after such a grievous mistake but not even looking into it could only make it take longer.

As Darius spoke he once again tried to relax, though only his tensed muscles, not his posture. He knew he was a workaholic as he remembered the fact that he had a grey streak in his hair and he was only 30. He was proud of his work and was willing to work to the point that all his hair turned grey if that was what it took to achieve his goals but he would still like to relax, from time to time and avoid a full head of grey hair for as long as possible.So he was somewhat determined to make himself relax, at least while off duty and doing personal matters.

sunlead190

05-25-2013

Quote:
"Yes, I wanted to know if your fangs were real, if I recall correctly." Ahri grinned, folding her arms. "And if I continue recalling, they weren't." She bared her own teeth slightly, a moderately sharp caning sliding against her lower lip briefly before she shook her head and snickered once more. "You should talk to people more. It means you'll learn what to say and what not to say. After all, experience is the key." The fox shifted, then turned and sat herself down on her bed. She gestured, "Is there anything else you'd like to ask?" Another grin, "This time is allotted to inquiries, after all."
John chuckled and responded. "And yours are certainly real." He then quickly shakes his head as he adds. "But I don't want to find out the hard way of course." John pocketed his hands as she went on. Well experience is the key that is... That's a very good point.. Huh... He watched her sit herself down on the bed. His eyes drifted given the vantage point he now had, but quickly grabbed a nearby chair and sat himself down, now once again easily focusing on her eyes. Hooray! He relaxed into the chair and tilted his head. "Yes... Can I get more time with you?" He thought it was a great question, and grinned after he asked it.

Ask Talon

05-25-2013

Quote:
Ahri could not help but fidget with the fabric of her sleeves somewhat awkwardly. "I don't know what you're talking about," she responded, peering at Talon with a strange look on her face. "I don't really know any tricks I can show off in such a small area." She sighed, "And if I could, it's not something I'd call a trick."
"Hmm, so no magic tricks?" the assassin queried as he placed his blades back into their scabbards. "Not even with your orb?" he had no doubt the Ahri could hear a bit of playful disappointment on his voice.

Ask the String

05-25-2013

((Hey, just to let you know Sona's having her biggest concert to date in Ionia. Come join in!))

Ask the Kumiho

05-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"uh...hey Ahri." Quinn smiled slightly, rubbing the back of her head, "I just thought I'd stop by and talk to you for a bit as a fellow champion, get to know you a bit better, if you have some spare time that is.'
"Oh I'm sure I can find some time lying around for someone like you," Ahri said with a rather vulpine grin. She didn't expect the ranger to be so... nervous, in a sense. Quinn always seemed confident on the Fields, but she supposed it was because the environment was a lot different. Regardless, she motion for Quinn to take a seat. "What do you want to talk about?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
((Srsly I'm intended to do this with the Irelia's RPer but she went AWOL, so I had to make my own story with the joj as a reference.))

"Well, it turns out that I'm not the only person who has approached her before, and she kindly said that for now, her heart has been taken by someone. I didn't ask who and I was kinda disappointed."

Gaver quickly leans and whispers near Ahri's fox ear.

"Pst..hey, between you and me, do you think that Irelia has a different sexual orientation ?"
Ahri couldn't help it. She laughed. "Well that was certainly unexpected." She continued to chuckle, her eyebrow raised as she glanced over at Gaver. "What makes you say that?" Surely she had made mention of her... past relations with Irelia in their last conversation, but perhaps the man had cleverly blocked in from his mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGuillotine View Post
Darius lets out a small sigh before speaking again.

“Sorry about that it is just habit to get things done quickly but yes my other question is one that should be obvious but I like to get information first hand, when possible. How long do you think it would take for the Ionian people to be willing to trade and deal with Noxus once more, like how it was before the Noxian invasion of Ionia?”

Darius was expecting a large number of years, never or even for Ahri to laugh at his question but for him it was a sincere question. He viewed Ionia as a strong country and the Noxus invasion of Ionia as a mistake. He knew it would take a long time, more than likely longer then he would be alive, to repair relations after such a grievous mistake but not even looking into it could only make it take longer.

As Darius spoke he once again tried to relax, though only his tensed muscles, not his posture. He knew he was a workaholic as he remembered the fact that he had a grey streak in his hair and he was only 30. He was proud of his work and was willing to work to the point that all his hair turned grey if that was what it took to achieve his goals but he would still like to relax, from time to time and avoid a full head of grey hair for as long as possible.So he was somewhat determined to make himself relax, at least while off duty and doing personal matters.
Ahri grinned, "I don't think I'm the right person to ask concerning that. I can only give you a guess, and even then it would be a poor one. "Why not ask the Duchess? Even our Captain could give you a better estimate than I, all things considering." She shrugged, "I cannot speak for my Ionian peers directly, but I am under the assumption that many still hold a great grudge against Noxus for its crimes... and for its affiliation with Zaun."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlead190 View Post
John chuckled and responded. "And yours are certainly real." He then quickly shakes his head as he adds. "But I don't want to find out the hard way of course." John pocketed his hands as she went on. Well experience is the key that is... That's a very good point.. Huh... He watched her sit herself down on the bed. His eyes drifted given the vantage point he now had, but quickly grabbed a nearby chair and sat himself down, now once again easily focusing on her eyes. Hooray! He relaxed into the chair and tilted his head. "Yes... Can I get more time with you?" He thought it was a great question, and grinned after he asked it.
"Don't worry, they don't hurt any more than regular teeth." Although that wasn't quite the truth, she didn't mind telling little white lies. After all, John didn't appear to be interested in testing that out. She grinned as she watched the male take a chair for himself. "Time with me?" She glanced up at the conveniently placed clock that most rooms had hanging up on the wall. "I believe you're taking time right now," she smirked, sticking her tongue out playfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"Hmm, so no magic tricks?" the assassin queried as he placed his blades back into their scabbards. "Not even with your orb?" he had no doubt the Ahri could hear a bit of playful disappointment on his voice.
"My orb is not for parlor tricks," she stated firmly. "I don't think it would be wise of me to play around with the souls I've already collected... or at least, what used to be souls." She sighed, a tail twisting in the air delicately. "It would be a poor choice." Plus, the Institute had eyes and ears everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((Hey, just to let you know Sona's having her biggest concert to date in Ionia. Come join in!))
((The last time I showed up to a thread, I got very lost. So, I may have to sit this one out. Sorry. ^^; ))