Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyroCore Brand

11-18-2012

"Why dont you ever sit on your orb?"

~Kegan Rodhe

Razie

11-18-2012

Is there a reason you dont leave your orb for extended amounts of time, if you even can?

-Razmig

IS1283cd8d03561c7781fc5

11-18-2012

How did you get so good at handling orbs?

Also, how attractive do you think am I?

-Warwick

sunlead190

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhrÝ Kumiho View Post
The fox was this close to asking why John would bring a 'toy' out in a public place before realizing that it was probably inappropriate and quickly snapped her mouth shut. Thankfully the other continued to talk - Piltover and science. Two lonely lovers. Though the fox could not help but let out a light snicker at the other's expression, finding the whole situation rather entertaining. That was before the mini fireworks and she stepped back with her hand over her mouth to stop a gasp. The male was right in front of her and she was about to say something before she noted the rather tell-tale red on his face.

She poked his nose childishly, "Black magic." Ahri noted, "Make sure the Night Hunter doesn't catch you." The fox took another step back so that she could look around John to see if she could catch the remnants of the 'magic trick'. "Of course," she said absently, in response to his compliment, "Except for lime green."
John smiles at the poke and stares at her finger for a second. He snickers at her mention of black magic and shakes his head. "Definitely not black magic. I'll just make sure to explain that to her if I run into her of course. I'd rather not end up as a bolt mattress."

He seems to look her up and down, imagining what she'd look like in lime green, then lets out a short laugh. He looks back up at her face, still smiling and shakes his head. "I don't think anyone would look good in lime green."

He grins widely and stretches, resting his hands behind his neck. "Sooo~, how often do you get visitors anyway?"

Ask╔lise

11-19-2012

Quote:
"Of course, otherwise you wouldn't be here," Ahri teased smoothly, though it was not out of bad intention. Rather her words held a tint of a challenge, something unspoken as she refused to break eye contact with the spider woman even as the other's gaze shifted up and down. She could see why (and how) Elise managed to coax her victims in - a strategy not dissimilar to her own. A silver tongue, an alluring body and sweet promises for the dreamers.

The fox could not help but smile, showing off her fangs, "Half-fox? You insult me." Though all her voice betrayed was amusement, "My body is that of a human's, with a few... extras. Human blood runs through these veins and I would offer you a taste, but that would be cheating." Ahri's ear twitched at the tapping and her eyes were drawn to the finger's sultry motion as they reached the other's lip.

A musical laugh escaped her, "That's a silly question." She leaned forward, running her fingers lightly against the other's leg briefly before presenting small grin, "You have a lot to be admired for, but I'm sure there's even more you can offer."
"Oh?" Elise mused, tilting her head to the side "What if I didn't get it, hmm? What if I just decided to drop by on my own accord~." The Spider Queen smirked, the foxwoman was so whimsical it was sort of cute~ Elise looked over Ahri's dress one last time.. it was interesting to see how two manipulative people would interact with each other, after all, the fox was just as alluring and tempting as Elise herself was. Elise smiled before resting her eyes on the foxes once more.

Elise smiled her own toothy smile, exposing her own fangs.. with a little extra.. kick, she ran her tongue along her teeth slowly before speaking. "Oh do forgive me dear~" Elise mused, the same hint of amusement in her own voice "You certainty are more human than Fox.. however those little additions are quite.. lovely~" Elise added, looking at Ahri's furry ears. Elise then gave a small laugh "As Twisted Fate would say.. cheater is just a fancy word for winner~" Elise cooed, watching as the fox came even closer.. feeling the fingers slide over her leg. "More hmm.. care to find out..~?" Elise said with a small smirk

AsktheCardmaster

11-19-2012

Quote:
A puff of her cheeks, "Your secret is safe with me." Ahri brought the little yordle plushie up to eye level, examining its fluffy exterior with unmasked delight. "I like adorable things," she shrugged. "Things that are... aesthetically pleasing." A grin, "A fox would tear this to shreds. If its not edible, its not important."
"So pretty much that accounts fer' every yordle execluding Heimerdinger n' Viegar" Twisted Fate said, when an interesting question dawned on him, "So how did ya' handle the taste of yer' first sweet? Ah assume it the taste of somethin' beside rabbit or whatever ya' ate was a little bit of a suprise?" He asked while pulling out a deck to mess up with as he performed various card flourishes effortlessly, which spoke to his title of Cardmaster.

((...I never thought about something like that Elise. I'll remember that one.))

PutThtCookieDown

11-19-2012

Who told you, you could eat my cookies?

Ask the Kumiho

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah chuckled. She let go of Ahri, grabbed her hand, and gently spun her around to face her.

"Yes, I did~." She cooed. "He's been asking for months, so I finally just gave in for a date. He's nice. Turns out the racial barrier isn't really that big an issue, either." She poked Ahri's nose. "Must have gotten it from you~."
Ahri wrinkled her nose, batting the other's hand gently whilst maintaining a firm grip on the hat Fortune had so graciously bestowed on her. "Doesn't that just mean you're easy?" She asked innocently, and though she meant no offense, she knew that it could definitely be taken as such. Reaching out with her free hand, she returned the prod firmly, "I'm as human as you are - just with a few extras. I suppose the tentacle hair would be amusing to play with."

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
"Why dont you ever sit on your orb?"

~Kegan Rodhe
"Why on Runeterra would I do something like that? The orb is a collection of souls and essence, and while it is able to manifest itself in to a physical sphere, its main purpose is not to act as furniture."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Is there a reason you dont leave your orb for extended amounts of time, if you even can?

-Razmig
"I could, but I'd rather keep it safe and sound, firmly on my person. After all, my orb lends its influence to my own power, you could say. There is no better lock and key than your own eyes and hands."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Werewolf View Post
How did you get so good at handling orbs?

Also, how attractive do you think am I?

-Warwick
"If you're so interested in knowing, why don't you come forward and find out just how good I am?

I'm not into fully furred men unless they're in a costume."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlead190 View Post
John smiles at the poke and stares at her finger for a second. He snickers at her mention of black magic and shakes his head. "Definitely not black magic. I'll just make sure to explain that to her if I run into her of course. I'd rather not end up as a bolt mattress."

He seems to look her up and down, imagining what she'd look like in lime green, then lets out a short laugh. He looks back up at her face, still smiling and shakes his head. "I don't think anyone would look good in lime green."

He grins widely and stretches, resting his hands behind his neck. "Sooo~, how often do you get visitors anyway?"
"That's if you can get a word in," she grinned, "The woman works fast, and is very good at what she does. Maybe keep that device to yourself if you ever pass through Demacia." Ahri tapped the side of her nose knowingly. "I've seen many 'bolt mattresses' in my life," she said grimly, nodding. "They didn't sound very pleasant when they were still alive." Unfortunately, she had also been on the receiving end of such a sharp point on the Fields and while the pain was but a ghostly passing, the feeling was incredibly uncomfortable.

"Doctor Mundo would beg to differ. As would Sion and Master Yi," she tilted her head, "Quite a few, but many of them are repeat visitors. It appears my charm works through walls too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask╔lise View Post
"Oh?" Elise mused, tilting her head to the side "What if I didn't get it, hmm? What if I just decided to drop by on my own accord~." The Spider Queen smirked, the foxwoman was so whimsical it was sort of cute~ Elise looked over Ahri's dress one last time.. it was interesting to see how two manipulative people would interact with each other, after all, the fox was just as alluring and tempting as Elise herself was. Elise smiled before resting her eyes on the foxes once more.

Elise smiled her own toothy smile, exposing her own fangs.. with a little extra.. kick, she ran her tongue along her teeth slowly before speaking. "Oh do forgive me dear~" Elise mused, the same hint of amusement in her own voice "You certainty are more human than Fox.. however those little additions are quite.. lovely~" Elise added, looking at Ahri's furry ears. Elise then gave a small laugh "As Twisted Fate would say.. cheater is just a fancy word for winner~" Elise cooed, watching as the fox came even closer.. feeling the fingers slide over her leg. "More hmm.. care to find out..~?" Elise said with a small smirk
"Then my poor message is floating off somewhere, lost into the wind and honestly, it would be a little thick of you to not think of a way to get my response," Ahri scolded playfully, her mood a never-ending carousel of sensuality. While she was curious to see what Elise had up her sleeve - so to speak - she was going to milk this situation for what it was worth. Again, the roam of the other's eyes brought her smirk to the surface. "And that just means you willingly walked into my den. Like a moth to the flame."

Though Ahri knew that, from experience, it was relatively easy to keep one's tongue away from the sharper bits, spiders were notorious for their sharp fangs. Then she wondered if Elise had ever punctured her own tongue from doing that. Certainly not something one would ask themselves after such a flirtatious display, but curiosity begets curiosity. "I would hope so," she responded after a brief pause, then sighed and relented, "That's true. But one must wonder, in these situations, who the winner really is." It was a bit of a dilemma, she had to admit. Ahri disliked losing, but if it was on purpose there was obviously some gain to be taken from it.

Well, regardless of such matters, Elise's offer was rather tempting. She fluttered her fingers over the other's skin before drawing her hand back, "I'd love to. I'm not interested in being wrapped in spider silk and taken to a desolate clump of islands however, so you'll have to do better than that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"So pretty much that accounts fer' every yordle execluding Heimerdinger n' Viegar" Twisted Fate said, when an interesting question dawned on him, "So how did ya' handle the taste of yer' first sweet? Ah assume it the taste of somethin' beside rabbit or whatever ya' ate was a little bit of a suprise?" He asked while pulling out a deck to mess up with as he performed various card flourishes effortlessly, which spoke to his title of Cardmaster.

((...I never thought about something like that Elise. I'll remember that one.))
"Heimerdinger has a fluffy head and Veigar probably looks cute under the hat. I don't discriminate." She laughs, "Well, foxes aren't completely carnivorous. We used to snack on fruit and berries when they were available. Opportunistic and everything." Ahri shrugged, "But yes, the taste differed greatly - a little overwhelming, to be honest and it wasn't something I enjoyed. But I learned to like it as time went on." Through her response, her eyes were on the masterful shuffling when suddenly she perked up. "What's your favorite type of candy?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PutThtCookieDown View Post
Who told you, you could eat my cookies?
"No one, but I take what I want!"

sunlead190

11-20-2012

Quote:
"That's if you can get a word in," she grinned, "The woman works fast, and is very good at what she does. Maybe keep that device to yourself if you ever pass through Demacia." Ahri tapped the side of her nose knowingly. "I've seen many 'bolt mattresses' in my life," she said grimly, nodding. "They didn't sound very pleasant when they were still alive." Unfortunately, she had also been on the receiving end of such a sharp point on the Fields and while the pain was but a ghostly passing, the feeling was incredibly uncomfortable.

"Doctor Mundo would beg to differ. As would Sion and Master Yi," she tilted her head, "Quite a few, but many of them are repeat visitors. It appears my charm works through walls too."
He appears to think for a few moments before nodding. "Yeaaaah... And I'm 100% sure the uh clothes I wear wouldn't help my case either." Or the mask now that he thinks about it, on the plus side long as he had that on their was no way Vayne could tell who it was under the mask... Maybe. He hummed and responded. "I'll take your word for it, given your occupation and all."

He frowns and bites his lip. "...Oh, I uh.. I knew that... Yup." He starts to smirk and points a thumb at himself. "I'll end up being a repeat visitor. You're fun to talk to honestly. But I'm sure it's of my own doing and nothing to do with any charm." Or at least he's pretty sure... would he able to tell? Or does thinking about it mean... Right there he goes into that tangent again. He stares for a few seconds before adding. "She won't be able to detect me using that right?" He glances behind him slowly, then back at her, as if making sure he wasn't about to get bolted in the back."I'll just hide under the bed or in the closet... Or become one of your tails, that suddenly decided to be black... And you have ten now." The last was of course said completely jokingly, including a short laugh at the end.

Ask Fortune

11-20-2012

Quote:
Ahri wrinkled her nose, batting the other's hand gently whilst maintaining a firm grip on the hat Fortune had so graciously bestowed on her. "Doesn't that just mean you're easy?" She asked innocently, and though she meant no offense, she knew that it could definitely be taken as such. Reaching out with her free hand, she returned the prod firmly, "I'm as human as you are - just with a few extras. I suppose the tentacle hair would be amusing to play with."
"Only if he got action on the first date." Sarah replied, smirking, and gently batted Ahri's hand away. "And I'll have you know, he did it... he got it on the second..." She added the last part quietly. "...but he earned it! I... why am I justifying myself to you, Ms. None of My Victims Died A Virgin?" She teased, giving the ridge of Ahri's fox ear a little rub with a finger. "You're no angel yourself~."