Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlead190 View Post
John smirks and looks around her room. "Nice place..And I don't know what you're talking about, I know for sure it wasn't me." He yawns and stretches, glancing at her now normal attire. "You know you should add that hat to your attire or something, or any hat really. That one from the party looked adorable on you in some way." He gives her a thumbs up and grins widely. "I'm faring well actually, what about you?"
Ahri sighed in mock disappointment, "Here I was, thinking you had something interesting to share." She placed a palm against her cheek, echoing her previous sigh, "Oh well." The mention of a hat caused her to glance at John however, "That wonky thing?" Ahri flapped her hand, "It wouldn't sit straight, and really, all hats tend to get uncomfortable after a while. The ears like to move around, you know." She grinned, "But everything looks adorable on me, anyway."

Another lazy wave of her fingers, "Doing well enough. Everyone is so excited for some reason - apparently the Institute has a few goodies they're going to introduce. In due time. Summoners are already talking about it during their matches, but I don't really have much interest in such things."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah quietly walked up behind Ahri, careful not to bump her tails. When she got close enough, she wrapped her arms around the foxgirl, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Hey, girl~." Sarah cooed. "It's been a while. How's my little kumi kumi kumiho~?"
Ahri blinked as something warm came into contact with her flesh, though the voice relaxed her form immediately She rolled her eyes, swiping her tail against the other's hat threateningly, "Fine, fine, fine," she sang back, "I was beginning to think you'd never return."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate saw her cheeriness fade briefly, and that made him a little...uneasy. She was so much more enjoyable to be around when she was bubbly and happy. However! Twisted Fate had a remedy for that, and he took of his hat and reached into it. He pulled out...a cotton tail teemo plushie from his hat and sat it on the table, "Ta-dah!" he said as he let some glitter fall from his hand onto the plushie's head. It was a cheap trick, but cheap tricks seemed to keep Ahri entertained..for now.
Well, Ahri never really enjoyed the dreary disposition either and Twisted Fate always had something up his sleeve. Her countenance immediately brightened the second the Cardmaster's hat left contact with his head. With a fluid gesture and a flamboyant exclamation, Ahri could only laugh. "I'll bet you had that in there already," the Kumiho teased, though her hands were already running across the fluffy toy with great amusement. She knew it was childish, but she didn't care. "Can I have it?"

Ask Fortune

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhrÝ Kumiho View Post
Ahri blinked as something warm came into contact with her flesh, though the voice relaxed her form immediately She rolled her eyes, swiping her tail against the other's hat threateningly, "Fine, fine, fine," she sang back, "I was beginning to think you'd never return."
"Ah, let's give the Summoners little breaks between our antics, to settle their racing hearts." Sarah said, smirking as she held her hat with a protective hand. "Soooooo, how's my little foxgirl? Any nice boys in you life~?"

Ask╔lise

11-17-2012

Elise wondered into the foxwoman's domain, her legs clicking against the floor as she walked, Elise smirked as she looked around, just wondering who exactly would be the lead in this game of cat and mouse.. or fox and spider. Elise simply gave a bow to the fox before leaning back, her back legs making a chair for her to sit in before she hit the ground.

"Why hello dear~" Elise mused, her piercing red eyes scanning Ahri's body "Lovely place you have here" she then added, her eyes resting on the Kitsune's once more. Elise normally was the one pulling the strings at this sort of thing.. it will be interesting to see how Ahri handles this situation.. maybe Elise will get something out of this after all~

Ask the Kumiho

11-17-2012

Quote:
"Ah, let's give the Summoners little breaks between our antics, to settle their racing hearts." Sarah said, smirking as she held her hat with a protective hand. "Soooooo, how's my little foxgirl? Any nice boys in you life~?"
"I'm fairly certain that's not the only reason," Ahri responded with a sigh, flicking the hat firmly though it refused to leave its owner's head. "But whatever floats your boat." She resisted the urge to grin at that, however poor. "There are always nice boys in my life. Whether they're worth the effort is a different story." She waved her hand flippantly, "It's not good enough just to be nice, you know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask╔lise View Post
Elise wondered into the foxwoman's domain, her legs clicking against the floor as she walked, Elise smirked as she looked around, just wondering who exactly would be the lead in this game of cat and mouse.. or fox and spider. Elise simply gave a bow to the fox before leaning back, her back legs making a chair for her to sit in before she hit the ground.

"Why hello dear~" Elise muse, her piercing red eyes scanning Ahri's body "Lovely place you have here" she then added, her eyes resting on the Kitsune's once more. Elise normally was the one pulling the strings at this sort of thing.. it will be interesting to see how Ahri handles this situation.. maybe Elise will get something out of this after all~
Ahri heard the clacking before she saw the Spider Queen enter and she felt a tremor of excitement course through her body. Though she had seen Elise a couple of times on the Fields itself, her actions off the Fields were far more amusing to her ears. In due time, she had hoped to see first hand, the legendary silken tongue but she didn't expect it to be so soon. The fox nodded her head to the woman as she approached, her fluffy appendages curling around each other as she watched closely.

"It's good of you to come," the Kumiho purred softly, crimson matching gold, "I was afraid you didn't get my message." After all, the spiderlings were known to explode on whim, and could have taken the fragile note with it. She approached the spider slowly, "Have you got a question you wish to ask me, or are you just here to admire the view?"

Ask╔lise

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ahri heard the clacking before she saw the Spider Queen enter and she felt a tremor of excitement course through her body. Though she had seen Elise a couple of times on the Fields itself, her actions off the Fields were far more amusing to her ears. In due time, she had hoped to see first hand, the legendary silken tongue but she didn't expect it to be so soon. The fox nodded her head to the woman as she approached, her fluffy appendages curling around each other as she watched closely.

"It's good of you to come," the Kumiho purred softly, crimson matching gold, "I was afraid you didn't get my message." After all, the spiderlings were known to explode on whim, and could have taken the fragile note with it. She approached the spider slowly, "Have you got a question you wish to ask me, or are you just here to admire the view?"
Elise smiled widely, her eyes scanning over Ahri's body once more.. albeit, a little more slowly. "Oh I got the message dear." she cooed softly "And to answer your question.. both~" Elise crossed her legs while she sat, watching the fox inch closer. "I came to view the other half person, seeing that I've already come to acquaintance with the half dragon.. why not meet the half fox?"

Elise drummed her fingers on her knee as she spoke, her eyes resting on Ahri's golden ones. "Though, the better question would be" Elise said, putting a finger to the bottom of her lip "Are you admiring?~"

Ask Fortune

11-17-2012

Quote:
"I'm fairly certain that's not the only reason," Ahri responded with a sigh, flicking the hat firmly though it refused to leave its owner's head. "But whatever floats your boat." She resisted the urge to grin at that, however poor. "There are always nice boys in my life. Whether they're worth the effort is a different story." She waved her hand flippantly, "It's not good enough just to be nice, you know."
Sarah took her hat off, and plopped it on Ahri's head, her ears pressing down to the sides. She smirked, proud of herself.

"Nice is good because it's usually accompanied by shy and nervous." She said. "Those really are the best guys. They do everything for ya, they're so appreciative. And they do everything~."

sunlead190

11-17-2012

Quote:
Ahri sighed in mock disappointment, "Here I was, thinking you had something interesting to share." She placed a palm against her cheek, echoing her previous sigh, "Oh well." The mention of a hat caused her to glance at John however, "That wonky thing?" Ahri flapped her hand, "It wouldn't sit straight, and really, all hats tend to get uncomfortable after a while. The ears like to move around, you know." She grinned, "But everything looks adorable on me, anyway."

Another lazy wave of her fingers, "Doing well enough. Everyone is so excited for some reason - apparently the Institute has a few goodies they're going to introduce. In due time. Summoners are already talking about it during their matches, but I don't really have much interest in such things."
John holds up a finger on his right hand. "Well, this might be interesting, I actually remembered my toy I wanted to use." He clears his throat. "Be amazed~ ...as I blow your mind... With science~!" He sticks his tongue out in concentration and clenches his fist, aiming at the ground in front of her. He then pulls his back arm back as if opening a door and disappears, a few sparks and particles float in the area where he used to be. A second later he appears an inch or two in front of her, staring at her a wide grin on his face, a hint of childlike joy. The childlike joy turns into slight redness on his face at his closeness to her. He immediately forgets what to say and his eyes just study her face before regaining some composure. "But yeah... Everything looks adorable on you."

He smiles and chuckles at her. "Yeah I heard something about that, sounds interesting."

AsktheCardmaster

11-17-2012

Quote:
Well, Ahri never really enjoyed the dreary disposition either and Twisted Fate always had something up his sleeve. Her countenance immediately brightened the second the Cardmaster's hat left contact with his head. With a fluid gesture and a flamboyant exclamation, Ahri could only laugh. "I'll bet you had that in there already," the Kumiho teased, though her hands were already running across the fluffy toy with great amusement. She knew it was childish, but she didn't care. "Can I have it?"
"Shhhh, don't let anyone in on mah secret." Twisted Fate said playfully, raising his index finger to his lips, "N' of course' ya' can have it...otherwise Ah wouldn't have pulled it out of mah hat. Ya' really seem to like fluffly things....does it remind ya' of somethin? Or is it just some of yer' fox nature." he asked gesturing to her 9 tails.

Ask the Kumiho

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask╔lise View Post
Elise smiled widely, her eyes scanning over Ahri's body once more.. albeit, a little more slowly. "Oh I got the message dear." she cooed softly "And to answer your question.. both~" Elise crossed her legs while she sat, watching the fox inch closer. "I came to view the other half person, seeing that I've already come to acquaintance with the half dragon.. why not meet the half fox?"

Elise drummed her fingers on her knee as she spoke, her eyes resting on Ahri's golden ones. "Though, the better question would be" Elise said, putting a finger to the bottom of her lip "Are you admiring?~"
"Of course, otherwise you wouldn't be here," Ahri teased smoothly, though it was not out of bad intention. Rather her words held a tint of a challenge, something unspoken as she refused to break eye contact with the spider woman even as the other's gaze shifted up and down. She could see why (and how) Elise managed to coax her victims in - a strategy not dissimilar to her own. A silver tongue, an alluring body and sweet promises for the dreamers.

The fox could not help but smile, showing off her fangs, "Half-fox? You insult me." Though all her voice betrayed was amusement, "My body is that of a human's, with a few... extras. Human blood runs through these veins and I would offer you a taste, but that would be cheating." Ahri's ear twitched at the tapping and her eyes were drawn to the finger's sultry motion as they reached the other's lip.

A musical laugh escaped her, "That's a silly question." She leaned forward, running her fingers lightly against the other's leg briefly before presenting small grin, "You have a lot to be admired for, but I'm sure there's even more you can offer."

Quote:
Sarah took her hat off, and plopped it on Ahri's head, her ears pressing down to the sides. She smirked, proud of herself.

"Nice is good because it's usually accompanied by shy and nervous." She said. "Those really are the best guys. They do everything for ya, they're so appreciative. And they do everything~."
Ahri felt her shoulders tense as the heavy object was placed upon her head once again. She had half a mind to steal it away so that Fortune couldn't take it back. "Usually, but not always. Sometimes its fun to watch them take charge, only to realize that they're not really pulling the strings." She pushed the brim of the hat up, "What about you? I've heard you've caught yourself a nice fish."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlead190 View Post
John holds up a finger on his right hand. "Well, this might be interesting, I actually remembered my toy I wanted to use." He clears his throat. "Be amazed~ ...as I blow your mind... With science~!" He sticks his tongue out in concentration and clenches his fist, aiming at the ground in front of her. He then pulls his back arm back as if opening a door and disappears, a few sparks and particles float in the area where he used to be. A second later he appears an inch or two in front of her, staring at her a wide grin on his face, a hint of childlike joy. The childlike joy turns into slight redness on his face at his closeness to her. He immediately forgets what to say and his eyes just study her face before regaining some composure. "But yeah... Everything looks adorable on you."

He smiles and chuckles at her. "Yeah I heard something about that, sounds interesting."
The fox was this close to asking why John would bring a 'toy' out in a public place before realizing that it was probably inappropriate and quickly snapped her mouth shut. Thankfully the other continued to talk - Piltover and science. Two lonely lovers. Though the fox could not help but let out a light snicker at the other's expression, finding the whole situation rather entertaining. That was before the mini fireworks and she stepped back with her hand over her mouth to stop a gasp. The male was right in front of her and she was about to say something before she noted the rather tell-tale red on his face.

She poked his nose childishly, "Black magic." Ahri noted, "Make sure the Night Hunter doesn't catch you." The fox took another step back so that she could look around John to see if she could catch the remnants of the 'magic trick'. "Of course," she said absently, in response to his compliment, "Except for lime green."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Shhhh, don't let anyone in on mah secret." Twisted Fate said playfully, raising his index finger to his lips, "N' of course' ya' can have it...otherwise Ah wouldn't have pulled it out of mah hat. Ya' really seem to like fluffly things....does it remind ya' of somethin? Or is it just some of yer' fox nature." he asked gesturing to her 9 tails.
A puff of her cheeks, "Your secret is safe with me." Ahri brought the little yordle plushie up to eye level, examining its fluffy exterior with unmasked delight. "I like adorable things," she shrugged. "Things that are... aesthetically pleasing." A grin, "A fox would tear this to shreds. If its not edible, its not important."

Ask Fortune

11-18-2012

Quote:
Ahri felt her shoulders tense as the heavy object was placed upon her head once again. She had half a mind to steal it away so that Fortune couldn't take it back. "Usually, but not always. Sometimes its fun to watch them take charge, only to realize that they're not really pulling the strings." She pushed the brim of the hat up, "What about you? I've heard you've caught yourself a nice fish."
Sarah chuckled. She let go of Ahri, grabbed her hand, and gently spun her around to face her.

"Yes, I did~." She cooed. "He's been asking for months, so I finally just gave in for a date. He's nice. Turns out the racial barrier isn't really that big an issue, either." She poked Ahri's nose. "Must have gotten it from you~."