Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sunlead190

11-12-2012

John approaches the front door and knocks on it. He's this time wearing his black leather armor and a cloak over it, hood down. He was honestly surprised at the fact that the Summoner types didn't mind a normal civilian walking around the institute... Well for the most part, they seemed to obviously have some places off-limits, probably where the dangerous champions are held. Of course to Cole, when they put a big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH" his first instinct is to obviously push it. But no he decided it was best not to break rules here, they seemed to be serious about that... Probably something to do with them being Summoners and all.

Ask the Kumiho

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
ahri what does it felt like to be drunk? have you past out from it? i know miss fortune never had it happen.
"Unfortunately, I can't quite recall what being drunk feels like. Mostly because I've either long forgotten or I've never actually been drunk. I've passed out from other things however, so I'll leave that to your imagination."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
*curious* ...you better not just charm me again!
"Why? You seemed to enjoy it the last time. What with that flushed face and adorable baby blue eyes."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ahri what do you think of ageing?
"An unfortunate, yet comforting necessity."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Well the match was fine until Ah witnessed the fact that Caitlyn n' Graves are together. Now Ah'm gonna have ta' watch mah back twice as much. Who woulda thought? The Outlaw n' the Sheriff together" Twisted Fate said as he scratched the back of his head, "Ya' seein' or heard anythin' odd recently between champions?"
"That's an interesting pair. I can imagine how suitable fuzzy cuffs would be for Graves, though it's certainly an oddity I can't quite wrap my head around. I mean, rope works just as well... in any case." Ahri grinned wryly, "No. Believe it or not, I don't keep my ears open for gossip unless it falls directly into my lap. Or me in their's."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlead190 View Post
John approaches the front door and knocks on it. He's this time wearing his black leather armor and a cloak over it, hood down. He was honestly surprised at the fact that the Summoner types didn't mind a normal civilian walking around the institute... Well for the most part, they seemed to obviously have some places off-limits, probably where the dangerous champions are held. Of course to Cole, when they put a big red button that says "DO NOT PUSH" his first instinct is to obviously push it. But no he decided it was best not to break rules here, they seemed to be serious about that... Probably something to do with them being Summoners and all.
Ahri rolls her eyes at the sound of knuckles on wood - she didn't know why some people still bothered to knock, even when the majority just waltzed in without a care. Though she did appreciate the polite sentiment, she'd have to hang a sign outside 'Open for Business' or 'Do not Disturb'. Though that may give people the wrong idea. She shook her head; the idea was firmly stuck in her thoughts, but she gave a clear "Come in!" at the unknown gentleman or woman.

sunlead190

11-13-2012

John opens the door and waves politely at Ahri. "Hello~. Decided I'd pay a visit after that fun party." He grins widely, this time without the fangs.

AskÉlise

11-13-2012

Ahri would find a tiny spiderling sitting on her floor, a note between it's fangs. The spiderling dropped the note on the floor for the foxwoman and quickly skittered out of the room

Dear Ahri

Maybe you would like to stop by and have a little.. chat sometime, you seem to be an interesting character to be acquainted with~

-With love, Elise.

AsktheCardmaster

11-14-2012

Quote:
"That's an interesting pair. I can imagine how suitable fuzzy cuffs would be for Graves, though it's certainly an oddity I can't quite wrap my head around. I mean, rope works just as well... in any case." Ahri grinned wryly, "No. Believe it or not, I don't keep my ears open for gossip unless it falls directly into my lap. Or me in their's."
Twisted Fate cleared his throat at Ahri's last remark, just to clear his mind, "Interestin' Ah would have figured ya' would be keen on gossip, but first impressions are often wrong. So how are ya' dealin' with the fact that yer' gainin' more n' more human morals?"

Murc VonSplinter

11-14-2012

Dear Ahri,

When you were a normal fox did you have nine tails back then as well or was this an attribute attained after the partial human transformation?

Ask the Kumiho

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlead190 View Post
John opens the door and waves politely at Ahri. "Hello~. Decided I'd pay a visit after that fun party." He grins widely, this time without the fangs.
"Oh right. For some reason, that night is a bit of a blur to me," Ahri stuck her tongue out sheepishly, "Maybe it was the punch. Or maybe you did something." She noted the relatively normal looking teeth, and grinned to herself. "How are you faring?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Ahri would find a tiny spiderling sitting on her floor, a note between it's fangs. The spiderling dropped the note on the floor for the foxwoman and quickly skittered out of the room

Dear Ahri

Maybe you would like to stop by and have a little.. chat sometime, you seem to be an interesting character to be acquainted with~

-With love, Elise.
Ahri looked at the small spider running off, resisting the urge to grin at the sight before picking up the piece of paper. She didn't pause to wonder who it was from - that fact was clear, judging from the bright-eyed arachnid that had played messenger boy. Or girl. The fox brought out her pen, flipping the material over and wrote out her response.

"A chat sounds delightful as I have yet to.. hm, entertain myself with someone like you. I will drop by later - or maybe you'd be better suited for that. Try not to bring your spiders, they may be too young to see the show."

With that, she slipped the note outside the door, hoping the spider was still there. If not... well, that was none of her concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate cleared his throat at Ahri's last remark, just to clear his mind, "Interestin' Ah would have figured ya' would be keen on gossip, but first impressions are often wrong. So how are ya' dealin' with the fact that yer' gainin' more n' more human morals?"
"Oh, I don't go looking for gossip actively," Ahri explained, flicking her index finger at Twisted Fate in the process, "But sometimes these ears catches things," the finger moves up to prod at the furry appendage, to which it twitches its response. "Well... it's a necessity which I have to accept," she shrugged, her cheerful demeanor fading slightly, "It's not really a 'gain'. More so something to experience and comprehend and... 'feel'. But to be human is more than looking like one so... it is something I will have to face sooner or later. Not that I particularly mind - some I find rather refreshing actually."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dear Ahri,

When you were a normal fox did you have nine tails back then as well or was this an attribute attained after the partial human transformation?
"I had one tail, so yes, the extra eight decided to form when the magic took place. I suppose it represents an acquisition of new knowledge and understanding, though I'm not quite sure yet. I've been meaning to do a little bit more research on this, but I've never found the time to do so."

sunlead190

11-15-2012

John smirks and looks around her room. "Nice place..And I don't know what you're talking about, I know for sure it wasn't me." He yawns and stretches, glancing at her now normal attire. "You know you should add that hat to your attire or something, or any hat really. That one from the party looked adorable on you in some way." He gives her a thumbs up and grins widely. "I'm faring well actually, what about you?"

Ask Fortune

11-16-2012

Sarah quietly walked up behind Ahri, careful not to bump her tails. When she got close enough, she wrapped her arms around the foxgirl, resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Hey, girl~." Sarah cooed. "It's been a while. How's my little kumi kumi kumiho~?"

AsktheCardmaster

11-16-2012

Quote:
"Oh, I don't go looking for gossip actively," Ahri explained, flicking her index finger at Twisted Fate in the process, "But sometimes these ears catches things," the finger moves up to prod at the furry appendage, to which it twitches its response. "Well... it's a necessity which I have to accept," she shrugged, her cheerful demeanor fading slightly, "It's not really a 'gain'. More so something to experience and comprehend and... 'feel'. But to be human is more than looking like one so... it is something I will have to face sooner or later. Not that I particularly mind - some I find rather refreshing actually."
Twisted Fate saw her cheeriness fade briefly, and that made him a little...uneasy. She was so much more enjoyable to be around when she was bubbly and happy. However! Twisted Fate had a remedy for that, and he took of his hat and reached into it. He pulled out...a cotton tail teemo plushie from his hat and sat it on the table, "Ta-dah!" he said as he let some glitter fall from his hand onto the plushie's head. It was a cheap trick, but cheap tricks seemed to keep Ahri entertained..for now.