Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morgana FA

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"That's good to hear," Ahri smirked, her ears wiggling at the presence of the talking sarcophagus as if to prove a point. "Actually, I've been wondering that myself but I suppose it is because your subconscious is 'linked' to a Summoner who is less 'heightened' than you. So if your Summoner is under the influence, then you would feel some sort of backlash briefly." She tapped a finger on her chin, "Alternatively, it is because the League heightens the effects to the point where even the hardiest will be affected."

The fox waved a finger in the air, "After all, you simply find yourself being unable to 'control' yourself, so to speak. But do you ever feel the 'desire' strongly? I believe it is merely your acts that are under the League's influence in a match, and not the actual mentality if that makes sense. Of course, many are willing to fall under my charms and will go so far as to embrace such influence before they are brought back to the ground."
Xerath nods accordingly.

"I see. While I was aware Summoner emotions could transition onto champions, I personally have not felt anything strong enough to notice before. In fact...only when you are on the field, does their emotions start to take a toll."

"I seem to need to 'chat' with some of these summoners, to teach them 'restraint' around champions such as yourself. Hopefully in our next match together, my summoner shale be able to control him/herself."

Ask Demon Jester

10-25-2012

Quote:

"Used to." Ahri corrected, not batting a single eye at the sudden appearance of a rather disturbing figure. "I used to take them. Because they offered themselves to me." She turned to the Jester briefly, "Incredibly annoying to deal with but slightly amusing to watch when they don't affect me."

She watches Shaco uncertainly, readying herself for any sort of assault. Ahri didn't know much about the Champion, only that he was a dodgy creature and with a background full of mystery, she wasn't about to entrust her safety into the Institute's hands. Especially when she wasn't so sure Shaco was bound to the same rules. "I do wish you would stop putting down so many in one spot."
Shaco's jack in the box pops open while still spinning, causing Shaco to grin even wider, if that was even possible,
"Once a monster, always a monster!"
He disappears in a puff of orange smoke leaving the small box to fall to the ground. The small clown that was usually inside had been replaced by a fox looking like it was halfway through a grotesque transformation into a human.

Ask the Kumiho

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Awww, I want to make a blanket for my sister. She love the story of ninetail fox....
"You could find some fur that other foxes have shed, perhaps."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Ahri, do you really have to be so... seductive? It's so awkward to meet you after matches against you...
"It's like asking 'do you really have to be so happy'? It's a way of life, and a trait one chooses to show to the world. Of course, I take it as a compliment. There's really nothing awkward about it, if you think about your situation - after all, reacting is a perfectly normal human emotion and no doubt you are not the only one.

If it makes you that uncomfortable, would you like me to do something about it? Maybe slowly introduce myself for your own benefit?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
Xerath nods accordingly.

"I see. While I was aware Summoner emotions could transition onto champions, I personally have not felt anything strong enough to notice before. In fact...only when you are on the field, does their emotions start to take a toll."

"I seem to need to 'chat' with some of these summoners, to teach them 'restraint' around champions such as yourself. Hopefully in our next match together, my summoner shale be able to control him/herself."
"Indeed, Summoners really are quite amusing to play with. As strong as they are, many have yet to fully understand themselves, and I would not be surprised if the League was simply handing out artificial magic under the pretense that they were 'training' new recruits... ah well. None of that matters. I do know what you mean, though," Ahri grinned, "And I very much doubt that they could."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco's jack in the box pops open while still spinning, causing Shaco to grin even wider, if that was even possible,
"Once a monster, always a monster!"
He disappears in a puff of orange smoke leaving the small box to fall to the ground. The small clown that was usually inside had been replaced by a fox looking like it was halfway through a grotesque transformation into a human.
Ahri snorts, bending to pick the box up with curiosity. "What a vile creature." She muttered, cramming the figure back into its container. She wasn't so much insulted as she was amused at the Jester's antics. After all, it was nothing new.

Dear Luxanna

10-26-2012

Quote:
"It's like asking 'do you really have to be so happy'? It's a way of life, and a trait one chooses to show to the world. Of course, I take it as a compliment. There's really nothing awkward about it, if you think about your situation - after all, reacting is a perfectly normal human emotion and no doubt you are not the only one.

If it makes you that uncomfortable, would you like me to do something about it? Maybe slowly introduce myself for your own benefit?"
Oh, no, I don't mean how you act. Even Fiora can get all... teasing. I mean your Charm spell. When it wears off, it's so embarrassing...

Ask the Kumiho

10-26-2012

Quote:
Oh, no, I don't mean how you act. Even Fiora can get all... teasing. I mean your Charm spell. When it wears off, it's so embarrassing...
"They're one in the same, no? After all, it's better me than other figures of the League. In my humble opinion, of course."

Dear Luxanna

10-26-2012

Quote:
"They're one in the same, no? After all, it's better me than other figures of the League. In my humble opinion, of course."
But... you make me want to... *flushes scarlet*

Ask the Kumiho

10-27-2012

Quote:
But... you make me want to... *flushes scarlet*
Ahri's ears wiggled as she tilted her head, feigning an innocent smile. "What? I didn't quite catch that."

Dear Luxanna

10-27-2012

Quote:
Ahri's ears wiggled as she tilted her head, feigning an innocent smile. "What? I didn't quite catch that."
*big, accusing point at Ahri* You're mean!

Ask the Kumiho

10-30-2012

Quote:
*big, accusing point at Ahri* You're mean!
"Really? Is that all you have to say?" She smiled coyly as she egged Lux on. "Come now, you can say it. I won't tell a soul."

Dear Luxanna

10-30-2012

Quote:
"Really? Is that all you have to say?" She smiled coyly as she egged Lux on. "Come now, you can say it. I won't tell a soul."
You... you're trying to get me to go on some huge tirade that I'll regret later! How dare you! Stop that! You be a nice fox!