Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Morgana FA

10-24-2012

Xerath casually enters Ahri's chambers.

"Hello there, Fox. I have a quick question pertaining to our last battle on the fields. I have been able to heighten myself beyond the need for mortal emotions, yet when you are around, especially when you act as a seductress, I am unable to control myself."

"I ask, what black magics do you possess for you to have the ability to overcome my strong will and cause me to be at your service on the fields?"

Unexisted

10-24-2012

Ahri, your fur looks very soft and comfy....wonder..if..um...can i have some of your fur? I need a bag of it. I will collect them little by little.

Ask the Tempest

10-24-2012

((Unexisted, you sound like a sick pervert.))

Trynd The King

10-24-2012

((wow the trollin, it always makes me laugh))

Unexisted

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Unexisted, you sound like a sick pervert.))
(( seriously I don't know what's on your mind. Words don't prove if someone a perv, only action does. I just mess around with her, but I do respect her. Seriously I hated when people misunderstood me. ))

Unexisted

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
((wow the trollin, it always makes me laugh))
(( what? Even you don't trust me? Aw come on man. D: but I'm glad I can make you laugh, I enjoy making people laugh, but I'm not trollin.))

Unexisted

10-25-2012

(( ohya, there a reason I want to collect her fur. Her fur has the best quilty of all, rare is what it calls. ))

Ask the Kumiho

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
Xerath casually enters Ahri's chambers.

"Hello there, Fox. I have a quick question pertaining to our last battle on the fields. I have been able to heighten myself beyond the need for mortal emotions, yet when you are around, especially when you act as a seductress, I am unable to control myself."

"I ask, what black magics do you possess for you to have the ability to overcome my strong will and cause me to be at your service on the fields?"
"That's good to hear," Ahri smirked, her ears wiggling at the presence of the talking sarcophagus as if to prove a point. "Actually, I've been wondering that myself but I suppose it is because your subconscious is 'linked' to a Summoner who is less 'heightened' than you. So if your Summoner is under the influence, then you would feel some sort of backlash briefly." She tapped a finger on her chin, "Alternatively, it is because the League heightens the effects to the point where even the hardiest will be affected."

The fox waved a finger in the air, "After all, you simply find yourself being unable to 'control' yourself, so to speak. But do you ever feel the 'desire' strongly? I believe it is merely your acts that are under the League's influence in a match, and not the actual mentality if that makes sense. Of course, many are willing to fall under my charms and will go so far as to embrace such influence before they are brought back to the ground."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ahri, your fur looks very soft and comfy....wonder..if..um...can i have some of your fur? I need a bag of it. I will collect them little by little.
"... what for? Though the answer is no either way. I'm not like some sort of sheep to be harvested."

Unexisted

10-25-2012

Awww, I want to make a blanket for my sister. She love the story of ninetail fox....

Dear Luxanna

10-25-2012

Ahri, do you really have to be so... seductive? It's so awkward to meet you after matches against you...