Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by paltala View Post
((unexisted, please stop with those posts. Not only were those were engaging in a private conversation in a private room, you used the omg acronym...we don't use that stuff.))
sir yes sir!! Wait I why? I thought Omg mean oh my god for short...I'm i wrong?

Civilized Rat

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Demon? Where's demon? I only see a lady of perfectly sexy and a extremely charming fox lady. I see no demon,where is it?
Of course that is what you see. You are stupid.

Paltala

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
sir yes sir!! Wait I why? I thought Omg mean oh my god for short...I'm i wrong?
((1. Use double brackets to talk OOC (Out of Character) like I am now.
2. We don't use OMG, we instead say Oh my god or whatever, we don't use abbreivations because you don't say oh emm gee in real life.
3. Don't get sarcastic with me))

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Of course that is what you see. You are stupid.
Why so mean to me? What had I ever done to you? Why calling me stupid when you don't even know me? ....anyway no hard feelings, your cool.

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((1. Use double brackets to talk OOC (Out of Character) like I am now.
2. We don't use OMG, we instead say Oh my god or whatever, we don't use abbreivations because you don't say oh emm gee in real life.
3. Don't get sarcastic with me))
(So if I saw someone using abbreviations can I told them the same thing you told me? Or I'm I suppose to report it to you. Sarcastic? How I being sarcastic?)

Paltala

10-07-2012

((I'm not some leader of this, I'm just annoyed at your messages because they're all the same theme, going on about how hot a champ is or whatever and as it stands, you are in no position to tell people what to do and what not to do. And the 'sir yes sir' bit was sarcastic. ALSO, use double brackets, not single))

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((I'm not some leader of this, I'm just annoyed at your messages because they're all the same theme, going on about how hot a champ is or whatever and as it stands, you are in no position to tell people what to do and what not to do. And the 'sir yes sir' bit was sarcastic. ALSO, use double brackets, not single))
((Hahahaha, you said your no leader of this but yet you acting like one. You told me i have no position tell people what to do right? I never had the desire to order people around or like it. How about you? Do you have the position to? Do you like it? I'm was not try to sarcastic. I just want you to know I'm not mad or want to put up an argue with you.))

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-07-2012

((No offense Unex, but you act like a dick.... And that's compared to me!

EDIT: Why isn't dick censored? Hah, maybe someone people named Dick protested?))

FlameOfTheGods

10-07-2012

((Please Unexsisted, be a little more subtle doing what you are doing. I am watching them getting intimate through a hole in a box which I am in. I am watching them but not interrupting in such a rude manner. If you are going to speculate, please be a little more....subtle.))

((This is ShadowOfChaos on my friend's account, had to post seeing this little arguement.))

Paltala

10-07-2012

((I'm just not going to continue apart from saying I'm not acting like a leader, I'm acting like an individual))