Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Everything can be likened to a banquet!
"A banquet of one?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah let out a mocking gasp.

"How dare you!" She protested, smirking. "It's very hard to expose me, I'll have you know! Though, I admit, I have no problem changing clothes when there's an animal in the room~." She pet Ahri's cheek, her smirk widening.
Ahri shrugged, "Then you must be changing clothes constantly." Her retort was rather simplified and unexplained, left to the imagination. She wasn't so much insulted by the Bounty Hunter's implication as she was amused. Slightly. "It's unfortunate, really." The fox pouted, "You were cuter in a state of fluster."

Ask Fortune

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri shrugged, "Then you must be changing clothes constantly." Her retort was rather simplified and unexplained, left to the imagination. She wasn't so much insulted by the Bounty Hunter's implication as she was amused. Slightly. "It's unfortunate, really." The fox pouted, "You were cuter in a state of fluster."
"Sorry, babe." Sarah cooed. "You're gorgeous, but I don't fluster easily. Now..."

Sarah firmly grabbed one of Ahri's tails.

"You are now mine, Ahri." Sarah said proudly. "Shall I leash you to my bedchambers, or your... den?" She grinned tauntingly.

Ask the Kumiho

10-07-2012

Quote:
"Sorry, babe." Sarah cooed. "You're gorgeous, but I don't fluster easily. Now..."

Sarah firmly grabbed one of Ahri's tails.

"You are now mine, Ahri." Sarah said proudly. "Shall I leash you to my bedchambers, or your... den?" She grinned tauntingly.
"I think the color of your cheeks was implying otherwise, dear." Ahri accused, still recalling quite vividly the image of Fortune turning at least the shade of her hair. A smile accompanied the memory, which was suddenly turned into an expression of surprise as the Pirate Hunter all but yanked her fluffy appendage.

She yelped, grabbing the other's wrist in retaliation as her eyes seemed to shoot daggers. "That was uncalled for!" Despite the tail's poofy outer surface, it was still incredibly sensitive... and the fact that her companion had attached her hand around it in such a vicious way only made the poor Kumiho whimper. "I don't belong to anyone," she responded with a pout, "I do suggest you not try something like that - you may find yourself on the collar end of such a leash. Now kindly drop the tail before I... bite you."

Ask the Monkey

10-07-2012

Quote:
"A banquet of one?"
Yes

Ask Fortune

10-07-2012

Quote:
"I think the color of your cheeks was implying otherwise, dear." Ahri accused, still recalling quite vividly the image of Fortune turning at least the shade of her hair. A smile accompanied the memory, which was suddenly turned into an expression of surprise as the Pirate Hunter all but yanked her fluffy appendage.

She yelped, grabbing the other's wrist in retaliation as her eyes seemed to shoot daggers. "That was uncalled for!" Despite the tail's poofy outer surface, it was still incredibly sensitive... and the fact that her companion had attached her hand around it in such a vicious way only made the poor Kumiho whimper. "I don't belong to anyone," she responded with a pout, "I do suggest you not try something like that - you may find yourself on the collar end of such a leash. Now kindly drop the tail before I... bite you."
Sarah gave an immediate expression of apology, but upon the threat, she just smirked. She loosened her grip on the tail, and brought it up to her chest, resting it on one hand and petting it with the other.

"Really? If I don't drop this tail, you will bite me?" She asked. "...where~?"

She leaned in close enough for the both of them to have their chests touching the tail.

"What kind of leash~?" She cooed.

Civilized Rat

10-07-2012

Only a demon would find someone just like her out of the thousands of us. Is she your mate now, hm? Demon?

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-07-2012

Demon?!? I heard demon!

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Only a demon would find someone just like her out of the thousands of us. Is she your mate now, hm? Demon?
Demon? Where's demon? I only see a lady of perfectly sexy and a extremely charming fox lady. I see no demon,where is it?

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Sarah gave an immediate expression of apology, but upon the threat, she just smirked. She loosened her grip on the tail, and brought it up to her chest, resting it on one hand and petting it with the other.

"Really? If I don't drop this tail, you will bite me?" She asked. "...where~?"

She leaned in close enough for the both of them to have their chests touching the tail.

"What kind of leash~?" She cooed.
Omg, I cant take this no more, it just too much. It's getting too hot in here, the temperature is rising like rockets!!

Paltala

10-07-2012

((Unexisted, please stop with those posts. Not only were those were engaging in a PRIVATE conversation in a PRIVATE room, you used the omg acronym...We don't use that stuff.))