Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
((All Ahri roleplayers went through this. You shall go through the same. Also, Rammus knows that word, but his vocabulary is... close to nonexistent.))

To think that Ahri's place would have a door is absurd, but it is exactly the case. The Armordillo, not knowing what a door stands for, powerballed it out of his view... but destroying it in the process.

But then, he saw...
"Fluffy."
He pointed with a paw at the tails then laid flat on them, on his belly, definitely enjoying their fluffiness. Ahri's tails are now Rammus' mattress of choice. He didn't stop to wonder if his action was uncalled for; if it's fluffy, it's fluffy, you lay and enjoy.
The loud crash startled the fox from whatever daydream she was having, and she quickly looked towards the source of the noise. There goes yet another one of her doors (she should just leave call it an open house by now). The familiar yellow and brown armordillo barreled his way over and Ahri could not help but laugh. She'd probably have to describe why it wasn't good to destroy such things...

Though was immediately distracted when Rammus all but flopped onto one of her fluffy appendages. She didn't have the heart (to spare) to flip him off. Not to mention he was surprisingly heavy. "You could have at least asked for permission." Ahri said pointedly, nudging the Champion with her hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Have Ah ever fought over a woman?" Twisted Fate scratched his chin with his free hand thinking of the answer. He hadn't done so with Eve or Sona. He wasn't exactly worried about any guy besides him getting near Eve, but when he was with Sona... "Why actually yes Ah have. Once when Graves n' Ah were still in cahoots. We acted like we were interested in the same woman n' got in a fight about it. Ah was beaten up pretty badly n' the woman told Graves to stop cause' she couldn't love such a violent man. Atleast that is his side of the story, but in all truth she fell fer' mah charms."

Twisted Fate chuckled a bit before moving onto his other story, "The other time was when Ah was a bouncer fer' pentakill n' one of the fans got a little too...enthralled with Sona. Ah think that'll be the only time Morde n' Ah acutally agree on somethin'."
"Sounds accurate," Ahri responded pleasantly, nodding lightly. Though Fate did seem to paint Graves as more violent than she originally thought. Then again, most ruffians were like that. "I suppose that's your secret then? Find a soft woman then have yourself beat up?" The Kumiho could not help but wonder what she would have done in that situation. Well, in all honesty, she didn't really have to think about it. Ahri would have found the whole situation amazingly comedic to watch. Why stop something that amuses you?

"Oh? You... and the Maven?" She grinned. "Never would have guessed. I suppose a girl who can't answer to your silver tongue is one of a kind."

Ask Fortune

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Oh, I don't think you'd find anything like that on the..." Ahri paused. "... Blitznet." She had honestly never come across that term before, and if she had, it had definitely slipped her mind. Though she did not miss the directed gaze towards her... lower parts, and the Kumiho could not help but laugh. "I thought I'd give you the opportunity for you to check personally, but I suppose there's no point in that if you can't draw your own conclusions."

Ahri smirked, "I was under the assumption you'd have seen plenty to at least identify it accurately." She paused. "Unless you're really just into pursuing young-- ah, forgive me. older women."
"Plenty?!" Sarah exclaimed, feigning surprise. "What kind of lady do you take me for, fox?" She pointed at Ahri, firmly touching the ridge of her nose. "You have offended me this day, and you shall be punished for it!"

Sarah looked around.

"Where do you keep the latex body suits?" She asked, with a smirk.

Ask the Kumiho

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Plenty?!" Sarah exclaimed, feigning surprise. "What kind of lady do you take me for, fox?" She pointed at Ahri, firmly touching the ridge of her nose. "You have offended me this day, and you shall be punished for it!"

Sarah looked around.

"Where do you keep the latex body suits?" She asked, with a smirk.
Ahri rolled her eyes dramatically, "Oh, please. I may have been a fox, but I'm not as stupid as I once was. Don't pretend to be innocent; I can smell your lies from across the room." She wrinkled her nose slightly at the pressure, her ears twitching under the hat still balancing delicately atop her head. "I didn't know you took offense so easily."

Her eyebrow arched in mild surprise at the request. "The... what? No, I don't have any." She stuck her tongue out. "Your plans have been foiled yet again."

Ask the Monkey

09-30-2012

Quote:
Oh, please. I may have been a fox, but I'm not as stupid as I once was.
Aren't foxes notoriously cunning?
I had lots of trouble with foxes when hunting, back in the jungle.

Ask Fortune

09-30-2012

Quote:
Ahri rolled her eyes dramatically, "Oh, please. I may have been a fox, but I'm not as stupid as I once was. Don't pretend to be innocent; I can smell your lies from across the room." She wrinkled her nose slightly at the pressure, her ears twitching under the hat still balancing delicately atop her head. "I didn't know you took offense so easily."

Her eyebrow arched in mild surprise at the request. "The... what? No, I don't have any." She stuck her tongue out. "Your plans have been foiled yet again."
Curses, Sarah's grand scheme! Now how would she punish the insolent fox? Sarah's mind raced, when she realized that Ahri had just set her up for the perfect plan. It was a little more than she had ever done just to mess with someone, but this was Ahri. She'd do the same.

As Ahri stuck her tongue out, Sarah suddenly lunged forward and kissed it. And she pulled back, smirking wide.

AsktheCardmaster

09-30-2012

Quote:
"Sounds accurate," Ahri responded pleasantly, nodding lightly. Though Fate did seem to paint Graves as more violent than she originally thought. Then again, most ruffians were like that. "I suppose that's your secret then? Find a soft woman then have yourself beat up?" The Kumiho could not help but wonder what she would have done in that situation. Well, in all honesty, she didn't really have to think about it. Ahri would have found the whole situation amazingly comedic to watch. Why stop something that amuses you?

"Oh? You... and the Maven?" She grinned. "Never would have guessed. I suppose a girl who can't answer to your silver tongue is one of a kind."
"Well if that were the secret than Ah reckon' Ah'd have Graves or someone bust down yer' door n' attack me. Except it ain't mah secret rather Ah know how to get a girl attention." He said as he waved the hand with the pearl necklace and it disappeared into thin air.

He smiled as Ahri brought up Sona,
"Yeah that was a long time ago n' all, but what is even rarer is a girl who can match my tongue."

((I fear you are having too much fun with MF.))

Crazy Beard Guy

09-30-2012

((Translation: TF is jealouuuus))

Ask the Kumiho

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Aren't foxes notoriously cunning?
I had lots of trouble with foxes when hunting, back in the jungle.
"Indeed. When they find what they want, that is. But as a fox, my capacity to understand the more complex things in life was severely limited. My brethren didn't want to understand how the door of a chicken pen was made, only how to get inside it."

Quote:
Curses, Sarah's grand scheme! Now how would she punish the insolent fox? Sarah's mind raced, when she realized that Ahri had just set her up for the perfect plan. It was a little more than she had ever done just to mess with someone, but this was Ahri. She'd do the same.

As Ahri stuck her tongue out, Sarah suddenly lunged forward and kissed it. And she pulled back, smirking wide.
Just as Ahri was about to preen the success off her fur, Fortune darted forward and all but violated her poor tongue. She quickly retracted it safely between her lips as she gave a soft growl.

"Y... you!" No, the vixen was not feigning her absolute surprise. More so, the unexpectedness of the action and the very fact that she had not seen it coming. Well, of course she had seen it but she didn't think Fortune would take the opportunity. Nonetheless, the fox quickly composed herself.

"I don't think you know how this game works." Ahri stated casually, slipping her fingers against the Pirate Hunter's clothes once more, feeling the silky cloth against the pads of her digits. "That is against the rules." Was she being childish? Yes, most certainly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Well if that were the secret than Ah reckon' Ah'd have Graves or someone bust down yer' door n' attack me. Except it ain't mah secret rather Ah know how to get a girl attention." He said as he waved the hand with the pearl necklace and it disappeared into thin air.

He smiled as Ahri brought up Sona,
"Yeah that was a long time ago n' all, but what is even rarer is a girl who can match my tongue."

((I fear you are having too much fun with MF.))
((If there is fun, who am I to turn it away?))

Ahri blinked as the object vanished, a small pout forming on her face before she quickly decided that bah, it wasn't worth her time in the first place. "Perhaps he's on his way now," she grinned, looking behind Twisted Fate and towards the door. "Then he got sidetracked." It would have been amazingly dramatic if this was the case but sadly, Ahri doubted it.

"Oh, you're too modest." She quipped, smiling.

Ask Fortune

09-30-2012

Quote:
Just as Ahri was about to preen the success off her fur, Fortune darted forward and all but violated her poor tongue. She quickly retracted it safely between her lips as she gave a soft growl.

"Y... you!" No, the vixen was not feigning her absolute surprise. More so, the unexpectedness of the action and the very fact that she had not seen it coming. Well, of course she had seen it but she didn't think Fortune would take the opportunity. Nonetheless, the fox quickly composed herself.

"I don't think you know how this game works." Ahri stated casually, slipping her fingers against the Pirate Hunter's clothes once more, feeling the silky cloth against the pads of her digits. "That is against the rules." Was she being childish? Yes, most certainly.
"Is it, now?" Sarah asked teasingly, leaning in a little bit as Ahri rubbed at her clothes. She gently touched her lips with her fingers, and licked them.

"Mmm, tastes like fox." She said, with a grin. "I broke the rules..." She leaned in, whispering. "What are you gonna do about it~?"

Ask the Kumiho

09-30-2012

Quote:
"Is it, now?" Sarah asked teasingly, leaning in a little bit as Ahri rubbed at her clothes. She gently touched her lips with her fingers, and licked them.

"Mmm, tastes like fox." She said, with a grin. "I broke the rules..." She leaned in, whispering. "What are you gonna do about it~?"
"How barbaric," Ahri responded with a small pout. "You don't like liver, but you know what a fox tastes like?" Besides, she should have been somewhat offended - she wondered if she had retained her animal scent, but was instantly distracted when Fortune closed the distance yet again. "I don't know, really. It's been a while since someone has."

Ahri tilted her head a little closer, her lips almost brushing against the buxom red-head's. "Any suggestions?"