Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-26-2012

Eric then looked at her nine tails. He always wanted to ask this but was a bit nervous doing so. "Has anyone ever gotten a hug from all nine tails before? I'm just very...curious about it that is all."

Ask Fortune

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Their fur will grow back. Besides, I think you'd be doing them a favor if the weather gets any hotter." She threw a rather amused expression at the Pirate Hunter, "Unless you're claiming that their personalities change at the tip of the hat when they find themselves bare. Which wouldn't be surprising really." Ahri rolled her eyes in good humor at the suggestion, "He's cute, but I'm not into tridents in that way."
"You are cruel!" Sarah exclaimed, grinning. "Those poor yordles you want to sheer bald. Is this how fox culture works? I had no idea such cute animals could be so mean~." She tapped the tip of Ahri's nose with a finger, and quickly retracted it, fearing another nip.

Ask the Kumiho

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
It is not your intelligence, but your understanding of others. You may know what, but you don't know why.
"Which is exactly why I wish to learn. There is so much Runeterra can offer, so long as I look in the right place and ask the right people."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Téemó View Post
Teemo stands and says nervously to Ahri
I-I like maintaining my fur coat at all seasons.. thank you. I'm not sure of your exact species but all I know is that Yordles need fur more than your tail...
Ahri gave a little start as the yordle scout appeared suddenly. She bent down almost immediately, cooing softly. "I would never dream of asking silly Fortune to shear the coat of a fellow Champion." She grinned pleasantly. "But I'll have you know that it takes more effort to comb these tails than to comb your fur. Not to mention yours probably grows faster."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Eric then looked at her nine tails. He always wanted to ask this but was a bit nervous doing so. "Has anyone ever gotten a hug from all nine tails before? I'm just very...curious about it that is all."
"No, I believe they would suffocate. It's very much like burrowing yourself under nine duvets. Heavy and while incredibly comfortable for the most part, you will find yourself being unable to breathe soon."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"You are cruel!" Sarah exclaimed, grinning. "Those poor yordles you want to sheer bald. Is this how fox culture works? I had no idea such cute animals could be so mean~." She tapped the tip of Ahri's nose with a finger, and quickly retracted it, fearing another nip.
"Cruel? No, I simply offer alternatives." She scrunched her nose briefly when Sarah boldly touched her yet again, giving a soft sniff of protest. "It's not culture to shave them... but I do know of a few who enjoy eating yordle liver." Ahri didn't really want to give names, but she managed to advert a rather sheepish gaze away from the Pirate Hunter. "Live to kill, kill to live? I think that's how it goes."

Crazy Beard Guy

09-26-2012

Nine-Tailed Fox.

Looking back on your life, is there anything you truly miss, now that you are a champion at the institute?

-Zilean, The Chronokeeper.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-26-2012

Eric then laughs quietly. "What if I can hold my breath long enough for a hug?"

Ask Fortune

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Cruel? No, I simply offer alternatives." She scrunched her nose briefly when Sarah boldly touched her yet again, giving a soft sniff of protest. "It's not culture to shave them... but I do know of a few who enjoy eating yordle liver." Ahri didn't really want to give names, but she managed to advert a rather sheepish gaze away from the Pirate Hunter. "Live to kill, kill to live? I think that's how it goes."
"Ewwww. Liver of any animal is disgusting." Sarah complained. "You're human now, girl. Liver bad, shark steaks good. Do I have to take you shopping?" She paused. "...with money, not charming spells."

Ask the Monkey

09-27-2012

Fox. You know human society. How did you fit in so fast, even though I know humans longer than you?

Dojel

09-27-2012

Quote:
"Ewwww. Liver of any animal is disgusting." Sarah complained. "You're human now, girl. Liver bad, shark steaks good. Do I have to take you shopping?" She paused. "...with money, not charming spells."
Fortune, High up people eat liver... I heard goose liver is very popular with people who make more money in a day than I have ever made in a week

AskPantheon

09-27-2012

((Posted here, in case you missed it.))

Ask the Kumiho

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
Nine-Tailed Fox.

Looking back on your life, is there anything you truly miss, now that you are a champion at the institute?

-Zilean, The Chronokeeper.
"I don't believe anything of note comes to mind. Though it's a lot more difficult to come by adequate times of solitude, I believe that the Institute has provided me with many opportunities which I intend to make use of fully. I will admit that sometimes I find myself missing the days where I used to... ah, do what I did without remorse, before the League offered an alternative."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Eric then laughs quietly. "What if I can hold my breath long enough for a hug?"
Ahri pats the other's head. "No, I don't think so. See, my tails are quite precious to me. I cannot simply give their services out to just anyone."

Quote:
"I don't discriminate," Ahri grinned, rather amused at the female's reaction. She had never actually met anyone that didn't like liver of some kind - not to mention Fortune indirectly implied that yordles were animals. She was under the assumption that it was a rather sore topic for some people and, well, yordles alike. "Shopping for steaks?" The Kumiho could not stop herself from sounding mildly incredulous. "Is that what you do in your past time now? Times have certainly changed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Fox. You know human society. How did you fit in so fast, even though I know humans longer than you?
"Monkey. You may know humans longer than I have, but have you considered that I desire to understand and be a part of their society? I do not know about you, but personally, it is my goal to achieve full humanity and to 'fit in', as you call it. So it would be obvious that if one wants something enough, they will attain it faster than another who does not desire the same thing."