Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Oh, no reason," she responded innocently, her gaze never leaving him. "Is that so? Well, I'll be sure to let you know if I ever want my love delivered to anyone." Ahri chuckled. "Do I have to pay to have deliveries sent to you?"
Dojel started to realise this was slowly heading in a certain direction...
One part of him was a little curious, and the other part was heavily suspicious
In the end, his eyes turned purple, although if one were to look hard enough, some cyan would also be present

I am not sure If I can deliver your love, unless you enchant something with it...
Also, having deliveries sent at me... Well, can be hard, I tend not to be in the same place very long...
Also, delivering to myself... well, I guess you have to pay yourself, since I would recieve it from you...

TheShadowOfChaos

09-08-2012

Phantom sighed.

"Since I touched your tail in a bad way....I have thought of an idea. For one hour, I will stand perfectly still while you do everything to force me to move or touch you. If I manage to stay completely still it'll show that I have the control not to touch you....and if I....lose. You may do anything to me, even....take my liver..."

AskPantheon

09-08-2012

Quote:
Ahri resisted the very strong urge to ask if Pantheon had agreed to the date or the duel. But she supposed it meant the same thing in his mind. She grinned. "Where would be most suitable for you?"
Pantheon raises his arms in a defeated gesture.

"It matters little to me."

Ask Fortune

09-08-2012

Hey there, girl. Still tantalizing hearts~?

Lunari Starfox

09-08-2012

Quote:
"Nine tales?" Ahri paused. Well, that was bad, even for her standards. She laughed anyway. "Well, I would hope mostly good things would be said about me, but it's no surprise that rumors are already circulating. Of course I will visit Ionia again; it is my home and my birthplace. Both as a human and as a fox. Their festivals are too amazing to miss. Perhaps when you return, we can arrange a meeting of some kind. I hear the Cherry Blossoms are particularly pleasant at this time of year."
Isidore smiled at the letter, the little joke she said was amusing even though it wasn't the best.

"As long as we can talk and enjoy our time, I see no objection to go there. Maybe after that we'll visit my teacher Irelia too, what do you think ? I'm sure she'd be glad to see you ! Oh and as for the festivals, I'm pretty sure there is one coming up soon. I'll ask some of my friends to confirm this.

Cheers !"

Ask the Herald

09-08-2012

Quote:
((That's why it's so sad.))

Correct. Ahri had absolutely no idea what Urgot was going on about, but she wasn't about to question the 'whys' and 'why nots'. Instead, she nodded and smiled as if she did understand. "Of course!" Just for good measure. However, as she pulled her tail away, Urgot's mechanical voice boomed out once more, this time halted with more than just a difficulty to breathe. Once the request had been thrown into the air, Ahri was trying very hard not to laugh at the poor thing. Not out of spite, but because of how incredibly nervous he seemed. It was especially odd considering Urgot's usual presence on the Fields.

Without saying another word, she stepped forward and took a hold of Urgot's cannon-encased arm and brought it against her body in a light hug. If she tried really hard, it sort of felt like a pillow. Almost.
{{ LOL

Check out Urgot getting him some sweet foxy tail! }}

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

(( I've said it once, I will say it again. *****es love the Urgot.))

AsktheCardmaster

09-08-2012

Quote:
"Well... I've stacked cards to try and make a house, I've balanced them a-top one another. I played a curious one where one strange looking creature tried to guess what card I was holding, and disappeared when he failed." Ahri shrugged, "Parlor tricks, no doubt. I've dabbled in some form of poker though that didn't last all that long, considering..." She coughed and smiled. "In any case, that's about it really. I'm a fast learner, don't worry."
"How's about we just play some regular poker instead of...the verison ya' played." Twisted Fate said as he remebered a time long long ago, but then shook his head ejecting the thought from his mind. "The rest of ya' can get into this game if ya' feel like ya' stand a chance that is."

((Ahri hits on everyone...you just don't know if she is messing with you like she is with Pantheon, Phantom, Dojel...even Urgot. Ahri stop getting their hopes up lest you never get a moment of peace!))

Ask the Herald

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
(( I've said it once, I will say it again. *****es love the Urgot.))
{{ Not just them. SOme guys love him too. Maybe it has to do with him not being ashamed to let his man-boobs hang out for all to see. }}

AsktheCardmaster

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Not just them. SOme guys love him too. Maybe it has to do with him not being ashamed to let his man-boobs hang out for all to see. }}
((Facepalm))