Surprise party for Cassiopeia Du Couteau [Semi-open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

01-27-2014

Quinn frantically moved around Cassiopeia's quarters within the institute of war. Everything had to be perfect from the smallest detail of Jenkins would never let her hear the end of it for sure. She hung decorations, cleaned, arranged everything to be just right. There couldn't be a single imperfection in anything that happened tonight, it was going to be the happiest time Cassiopeia had in a long while.

Of course she couldn't take all the credit, Jenkins had done wonders to the room in such a short time, making it out to look as if it were a ballroom of a five star hotel, banquet and all.

She took a step back to admire her work, wiping some sweat from her brow she surveyed the room and sighed "Done." She let out a chuckled and smiled, checking the time, there was still an hour or so before the guests should be arriving. Just enough time for her to get ready herself.

She peaked out toward the hallway and shut the door behind her running off to her room to shower and get dressed.

It only took her a quarter or an hour before she returned, showered, perfume, a small amount of makeup on her. Her hair was combed back and held in place by a red hairband. She of course wore the elegant garments tailored for her in Shurima. She took a seat and waited, any minute now the guests should arrive, and shortly after that Cassiopeia herself should get bored of chasing around that ghost of a summoner.

Regardless, everything was ready now, there was nothing more for her to do at the moment other than sit and wait for everyone to show up.

OOC

Participants invited.

Quinn.
Cassiopeia Du Couteau.
Summoner Kaz
Katarina Du Couteau.
Azora.
Jenkins.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2014

Katarina arrived early enough, knocking upon her sisters quarters. She did not particularly like the Institute, and would have liked it more if Cassiopeia lived at their home in Noxus more, but it let her visit Riven more as well, so she let it go for the most part.

Ryugi Kazamaru

01-30-2014

"Sinister Blade?"

A voice sounded some distance behind her as she arrived, belonging to a particular summoner with whom Cassiopeia was well acquainted. The Junior Steward had arrived as he had been instructed by his discussions with Quinn, but was somewhat surprised to see Katarina. It wasn't that she was a strange sight to see at her sister's birthday, but that she was a strange sight to see at the Institute where it was being held. The redheaded assassin was always busy with something for the High Command or her own personal activities. For her to be here likely meant she had shuffled a great deal around.

"What a pleasant surprise." The summoner would bow before joining her at the door. He carried a box along with him, likely a gift for the lamia. "No doubt you've had a long trek to get here."

Ask Quinn n Val

01-31-2014

Quinn got up quickly to answer the door. "Katarina, summoner, great timing. Come on in she'll be back shortly." She opened the door and peaked out into the hall looking both ways. "It's good to see both of you made it."

Ask The Headsman

01-31-2014

Urgot arrived, bearing two gifts he lugged in a bag slung over his shoulders.

How he wrapped those gifts is a mystery that will likely confound the greatest thinkers for centuries.

Urgot knocked on the door, hoping for Damian to answer. If not, he would just drop off the gifts and leave. He will admit, that servant of Cassiopeia was a smart one.

AskSion

01-31-2014

((Quick question: Can characters not invited send gifts?))

Ask The Headsman

01-31-2014

(( Well, Cass in her thread told me to drop the gifts off, and then run before I die from her poison. Or, that's what her servant told me. So I guess yes? ))

SerpantsEmbrace

01-31-2014

((If you can explain how your champ managed to hear about the party/her birthday, you can drop off a gift. Keep in hind, Cass told no one that her birthday was coming up. Unless you heard it from Kat *unlikely* those who weren't invited don't know.))

AskSion

01-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpantsEmbrace View Post
((If you can explain how your champ managed to hear about the party/her birthday, you can drop off a gift. Keep in hind, Cass told no one that her birthday was coming up. Unless you heard it from Kat *unlikely* those who weren't invited don't know.))
((Got it. I was thinking I could probably say that Sion knew when he birthday was because of his past with Kat, but then that may make him seem more like a stalker as he would have had to research/work toward that knowledge of their birthdays. Unless it would somewhat common knowledge to Noxians. I don't really know, but the Du Counteau family is one of the more famous houses in Noxus. I don't know what view that would have on Sion.))

SerpantsEmbrace

01-31-2014

((I'm sure Cass has had luxurious parties to celebrate her birthday before, but I doubt anyone in the military would know about it. I'm guessing it's common knowledge among the nobles and high class society types.))