Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

((That's a bad thing. XD))

Del shakes her head a little. "Not that I'm aware of~" she replies.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom smiles and soon was closer to Del. Her tone was alluring to him. "Are you sure?"

((~=to me..a flirty tone.))

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del blushes slightly. "Well, ah... I'm sure several things could be made wrong," she replies, "but nothing is at the moment." She runs a hand over the back of her neck, running the fingers through her hair- it seems like a nervous habit.

((Oh- that makes sense, I suppose; I'll keep that in mind in future. ^^; ))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom saw how nervous she was and thought of what could go wrong in her point of view. "You weren't really...thinking that I was going to.....do things once you were alone were you."

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del shakes her head. "Oh- no, that wasn't it; I have no qualms about hurting someone if they mean to assault me," she says, patting the knife on her hip and laughing quietly.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom stared at the knife but was distracted by something else. He only managed to chuckle weakly as he looks back up and around the place. "We are very much alone aren't we.....umm....not that I have any plans right now...I mean..uhh...what are you worried about?"

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del notices him staring at the knife, and seems distracted, as well. "Not completely alone- but I'm not worried," she replies, and smiles. "Are you alright? You seem nervous, yourself."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom then stares towards Del as his eyes instinctively looks at her body. He was slowly succumbing to the armor's powerful influence. His urges started to swell up again. After a while he broke out of his trance only to blush. "I am fine, really...nothing's wrong."

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del raises an eyebrow. "You, ah... were sort-of looking at me, a bit strangely."

I suppose he's just... wanting more, she thinks to herself, but keeps an eye on his reactions- something seems a little off.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom only kept the darkness from seeping out to protect the people he love.....it rose with time and dispersed only when urges are met or he let loose its evilness. "I was....I..I..need...I..I..please forgive me for thinking about those things..I can't help it."