Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

Del stands, and extends a hand to help him up. "You alright?"

((Leaving in ten mins.- sorry about the delay, might be on later tonight.))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom then takes her hand before standing up into a hug. "Thank you..."

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

She pats him on the back a bit, hugging him in return a little awkwardly. "You're welcome," she replies slowly.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

Phantom then goes off to dust a few things while keeping his mind clear of any problems.

((I wonder if there are anything awkward he can find while cleaning ))

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

((Nope, Del doesn't have anything like that lying around- it's an antique shop, not a brothel~))

Del finally unlocks the door of the shop, and changes the sign in the window to 'Open' as she flings aside the curtains. "I should really set up regular hours," she jokes to Phantom and Mboy across the room.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

((0_0 for once I wasn't thinking like that...but now I have thoughts....))

Phantom then saw the box which got him in the whole situation in the first place. He stares at it before laughing, again and again. How fate does this to him, he will never understand.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

((Hahaha, what where you thinking? ...what are you thinking -.-))

Del looks over at him, the laughter attracting her attention- when she sees the box he's holding, she realizes what must be amusing to him, and laughs quietly, herself.

I wonder where he'll sleep tonight, she thinks.

UrgotFantasy

09-29-2012

(( I love how just the three of us have racked up about 100 pages of dialogue XD ))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-29-2012

((I have a clear mind, nothing is wrong, everything is pure.....))

Phantom then looks at Del then he remembers something. He had slept in her bed as a female all this time and tonight was the first time he did so as a man.

Roseofchaos

09-29-2012

((...I feel like you're lying, but I don't have psychic powers like your character, so I can't say for sure. XD))

Having turned away to dust off the china hutch, Del's thinking similar thoughts- she must weigh what she did with Phantina against how she feels about Phantom, as well as how much she's willing to do to test the waters of male-female relations.

A quiet sigh escapes her, though no-one is likely to hear it.