Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Del smiles a bit more widely. "Like this?" she asks, adding a slightly flirtatious tone to her voice, and continuing to look into his face.

She'd seen her mother flirt for tips, and she herself had flirted to haggle-
this won't be much different, she thinks to herself.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-27-2012

Phantom stares back as his lips quivers trying to talk. "Umm...Uhh..yes that...."

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Del grins, enjoying the effect she appears to be having on him. "Why not~?" she pouts sweetly.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-27-2012

Phantom started to stammer as she pouts. He was really docile especially when actually not being a pervert all the time and was also susceptible to flirting. "I..I..I..don't mind it, really I don't."

Roseofchaos

09-28-2012

Del steps up to him, petting his head gently. "Then I won't worry about looking at you, as much as I like... right?" She brushes a bit of hair back from her eyes.

This is fun, she thinks to herself, amused by his reaction. He's- not so bad when he's flustered.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-28-2012

Phantom then blushes very much. "Sure you can...look at me as long as you want..."

Roseofchaos

09-28-2012

Del sits next to him, and tilts up his chin with one finger. Leaning forward, she kisses him on the cheek- an expression of affection, more than romance. She then tilts her chair back, leaning away, and takes a long sip of her tea, smiling.

"You're looking a little red- have some tea, it's sure to be cooled by now," she suggests.

((Off to bed, I think- ttyl; shall perhaps be on tomorrow for a little bit))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-28-2012

Phantom took the kiss and blushed immensely. Then he took a few shaky sips of tea while looking at Del, smiling. "Yes, thank you for the suggestion.."

Roseofchaos

09-28-2012

Del smiles back as she drinks her tea. "Feeling better? You were shaking a little," she points out.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-28-2012

Phantom then looked at his hand. "I am feeling better...just a little nervous from the kiss."