Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Del pulls her knife away, and cautiously raises her arms around his neck.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-27-2012

Phantom pulls Del into a kiss which he really didn't plan to happen.

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Del stiffens up, not having expected that, and almost smacking Phantom in her surprise. She's not exactly comfortable with kissing him in front of Mboy- or anyone, really. She makes a few, somewhat muffled, protests.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-27-2012

Phantom lets go after a few seconds, shrugging at his sudden action. "I didn't mean to do that..it just..happened..."

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

"Could be worse, I suppose," she replies. "It was... not something I'd like to do in front of people, though."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-27-2012

Phantom looked sad. "I see, sorry. Forgot that I am a man now, not Phantina...."

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Del shakes her head, and puts a hand on his shoulder. "It was... embarrassing then, as well- I guess it was more that you did so unexpectedly that got to me." She gives him a tentative smile.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-27-2012

Phantom manages to grin back before taking a seat nearby. "...."

Roseofchaos

09-27-2012

Tilting her head to the side, she observes Phantom, hoping he wasn't about to get too sad. She wasn't well-prepared to deal with the emotions of others, today.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-27-2012

Phantom only turns red as she looks at him. He liked the way she tilted her head. "Stop looking at me like that...you're making me feel weird."