Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom looks around the case and finds a necklace next to a black diamond which he needed. "First time to mess around some more." He pulls out both the necklace and diamond. Phantom moves over to Del, smiling.

"I bet this necklace looks wonderful on you. Though you already look so good."

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom looks around the case and finds a necklace next to a black diamond which he needed. "First time to mess around some more." He pulls out both the necklace and diamond. Phantom moves over to Del, smiling.

"I bet this necklace looks wonderful on you. Though you already look so good."
She blushes a little, unused to such compliments. "Oh- well- I suppose it could look nice, it's a rather good piece- it's been sitting there for a while, actually." Absentmindedly running her fingertips over the scar on her face, she asks, "Was there anything in particular, in this case, or was that necklace what you wanted?"

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom's eyes gleam as he sees her blush.

"If I could, I would buy you the matching ring and bracelet.....I can already imagine you wearing them. The jewelery brings out the color of your eyes and much more."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

James groans and buries his face in his hand.

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James groans and buries his face in his hand.
Del glances over at him, curious as to what prompted his reaction.
Quote:
Phantom's eyes gleam as he sees her blush.

"If I could, I would buy you the matching ring and bracelet.....I can already imagine you wearing them. The jewelery brings out the color of your eyes and much more."
Del smiles and looks a little to the side. "Well, ah, it would certainly make a nice sale..." She runs a hand over the back of her neck, and shifts from one foot to the other, slightly embarrassed now.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom stares at her with a smile.

"The way you are doing that is cute."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

James pulls out a pair of corks and sticks them in his ears. Satisfied with the silence, he continues eating.

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James pulls out a pair of corks and sticks them in his ears. Satisfied with the silence, he continues eating.
Del blinks, and shrugs.
Quote:
Phantom stares at her with a smile.

"The way you are doing that is cute."
"Ah- I-" She tilts her head to the side, coming to a realization. "Sir, are you flirting with me as a haggling method?" She (mostly) ceases to be embarrassed, and seems amused.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom's smile never seem to cease as well, but grow.

"Who knows maybe I really am flirting with you. *wink* You are one funny woman. Hmm a girl who is funny and cute....my type, heh."

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

"Well, I, ah..." Del tries to recover a bit of professionalism. "If you say so, sir~ but, at any rate, what did you want to purchase?" She punctuates this by jokingly slipping on the bracelet he'd admired.