Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

"I shared a drink with him once, but that's about it. I'm honestly quite surprised myself. He didn't seem the charitable type."
James takes a sip if his tea and cuts himself a slice of cake, albeit very cautiously so as not to disturb the mountain scenery.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del blinks, astonished. "I- ah- thank you so much, sir," she says, fumbling over the words. She had been expecting dismissal once she had appraised the item, and charity was something she had little experience with. "Ah- if ever you need something, feel free to come here," she gets out, before the hooded figure vanishes out the door.

She turns to James, eyes wide.
"Do you know him?"
*looks back and nods. Then begins walking out again as he adjusts his leather mask with a slight sound of discomort*

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
*looks back and nods. Then begins walking out again as he adjusts his leather mask with a slight sound of discomort*
Del looks after him curiously, wondering what's under the mask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"I shared a drink with him once, but that's about it. I'm honestly quite surprised myself. He didn't seem the charitable type."
James takes a sip if his tea and cuts himself a slice of cake, albeit very cautiously so as not to disturb the mountain scenery.
She goes to set the statue carefully in the back, planning to put it out the next day. "I admit, I received that impression as well- I'm not going to object, though. Hm... I'd be interested in knowing more about him, the mask piques my interest." She cuts herself about half a slice of the cake, and sits with James, facing the door.

Mister Crow

09-06-2012

"I don't know anything about the mask he wears, so I'm of no help there."
He takes a bite of the cake and his eyes roll back a bit.
"Either Galio is an amazing chef or he had Morgana make this."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom enters the store holding a large bag of gold.

"Is there anything I can buy...."

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"I don't know anything about the mask he wears, so I'm of no help there."
He takes a bite of the cake and his eyes roll back a bit.
"Either Galio is an amazing chef or he had Morgana make this."
Del stands from the table, nodding at James to excuse herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom enters the store holding a large bag of gold.

"Is there anything I can buy...."
"Of course, sir," she says, facing him. "What did you have in mind? I have books, jewelry, fine china, paintings, and many other items here~" She indicates the things that she lists one by one, smiling pleasantly.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-06-2012

Phantom decides for the hell of it...to mess around for a bit before thinking about getting a certain gem.

"What about you...*points to Delwyn*.....never seen such a jewel like you before."

UrgotFantasy

09-06-2012

(( Here we go again XD ))

Mister Crow

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
(( Here we go again XD ))
((Does he know how to not do this to every female he encounters?))

Roseofchaos

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom decides for the hell of it...to mess around for a bit before thinking about getting a certain gem.

"What about you...*points to Delwyn*.....never seen such a jewel like you before."
Del blinks, unsure if she parsed the statement correctly. "Ah- I am not for sale, sir, if that's what you're asking? I do have some jewels, though, in this case here..." She indicates a glass display case next to the bookshelf.