Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

11-15-2012

Her cheeks burn, almost darker than his. "Heh, apparently Eve is a common interest of ours." She laughs, seeming a little nervous and embarrassed, and finishes her tea, pouring another cup.

Xander Blade

11-15-2012

It took him a second to get what she meant by that. he was far from going to judge her but he decided to have a little fun with her

"ah, so I guess I have some competition then"

he gives her a wink and takes the last sip of his tea and sets the cup down.

Roseofchaos

11-16-2012

This is the second time Del's revealed her interest in women to someone in as many days, and- so far, she hasn't been rebuffed for it. Maybe things are better in this section of Demacia, she thinks, smiling, and grins to Nevin.

"I doubt I'm competition- she seems to prefer champions, and I'd be a weak support, at best." Awkwardly, the gesture tugging at her scar, she winks back. "How did you get her interested, anyway~?"

Xander Blade

11-16-2012

" we bit met at miss fortune's new relationship counseling. After we expressed our want to have a good relationship to each other, she decided to start dating me. As you can notice, we both seem to like a more 'physical' form of dating"

Roseofchaos

11-16-2012

"Ah, so 'dating' like I did in school." Del laughs. "At any rate..."

Xander Blade

11-16-2012

"Yeah you can say that. We do have plans to actually go out on a date but you know she is quite the busy woman. So I just decided to have a little mini 'date' until then. I think its safe to say it went over well"
He gave del a little wink

Ask the Tempest

11-16-2012

Elic walks out of the room. His fedora is on fire, and his face is black wirth soot.
Any water around here?

Roseofchaos

11-16-2012

Del winks back, the gesture a little easier, this time. Seeing Elic, her eyes widen a little. "Ah- yeah, let me go get a bucket for you."

For no known reason, she blushes on the word 'bucket.'

Ask the Tempest

11-16-2012

Wait...

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Roseofchaos

11-16-2012

Del returns bearing a pail of water. "I said, let me go get a receptacle of water for you," she replies, all innocence, holding out the object.

((ehehehe))