Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"I suppose it was, I was young at the time." A sadness crosses her face for a moment, though it seems more out of sympathy than sadness for herself. "...it looks like it hurts."

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

It does. A lot. Physically because, well obviously I have no skin there. And mentally when people used to see me and run away.*his eyes behind the mask look sad for a moment, then return to normal*
But the mask has fixed that second problem.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"I'm glad that problem has been solved for you, at least... hm. Is there anything that can be done for the physical pain?" she asks.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"I'm glad that problem has been solved for you, at least... hm. Is there anything that can be done for the physical pain?" she asks.
Unfortunately not. I've seen doctors shortly after my...incident occurred. And after they finished screaming and pondering how I stayed alive while they poked and prodded me for research, *his voice showed hints of anger, but it subsided.*they said nothing could be done for it.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

Her expression changes, and she grips her fork tightly as she imagines what he must have gone through. "That's... awful."

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

There is a certain level of relief to it though. There is nothing to be done for it, so theres nothing to worry about doing for it. Just have to live with it. *shakes head* This must put a little damper on spirits. I apologize.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"It's alright- I understand that sentiment, though... not nearly to the extent that you do." On an impulse, she pours a cup of hot water.

"What kind of tea do you like? I have quite a few different kinds, and I've found it's excellent for relieving spirits," she says.

UrgotFantasy

09-08-2012

Any will do.

Roseofchaos

09-08-2012

"Alright~" Del disappears behind the curtain for a moment, bringing out a little strainer, which she appears to have already filled with the leaves. "Ionian white is rather good with desserts, usually," she says, and drops the strainer gently into his cup, barely rippling the surface.

((The best strainer.))

Mister Crow

09-08-2012

A woman walks into Del's shop, rubbing her head and sighing. She notes Mboy sitting next to her and does a double-take before browsing the shelves, seeming to stop and reminisce before each of the more dubiously acquired pieces.