Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del smiles as he pulls her in, and rubs her head against his shoulder. "It feels like it's... waiting, whatever it is." She takes one of the votives from the nightstand, and waves it around in the shadows, hoping to reduce the darkness a little.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Well...I am sure it is nothing..but I am tired. still holding her, leans back and falls asleep

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom watched and waited....to see Mboy fall asleep first. Now for Del to follow.

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del nods, and lowers him onto the pillows, before getting up and lighting several candles off the votive. The only shadows left in the room are under the bed, and she looks underneath to make sure there's nothing. Upon testing the lamp next to the bed, she sighs, and curls up next to Mboy, smiling- she falls asleep with the naked knife in her hand.

((Sorry about the delays- will probably be on again in a few hours? ^^; ))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom waits for a few more hrs until it was past midnight. Then a cold wind swept through the room dousing the candles. He reformed from a shadow back into his human form next to Del's side of the bed, his hands reach out towards he and Mboy. There were so many ways he could kill them right there and then....but he resists the temptation of the armor. Instead a necklace floats from the hands and puts itself back onto Del's neck in such a way that she wouldn't feel it. The knife was removed from her hand as it reappeared near the lamp. He does the same to Mboy's sword as well. Before he finally leaves, a message was placed on the table with the lamp.

Quote:
"You two better watch yourselves in this world, for as safe and protected it may seem to you. There will always be danger. Mboy, this part is for you. Watch yourself and your actions. Learn your opponent before even thinking about threaten them unless you want a painful end. Protect your loved ones carefully or else. And Del....you will never be able to locate me should you try....good bye. I wish you a good life with much happiness."

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

wakes up and reads the note. Then he stands up and looks around

Phantom, if you are still listening, much of what you have written me I already know. I have learned in the past that rash actions and underestimating danger can lead to destruction. I understand that when I challenged you yesterday, it was out of anger. I am sure you are powerful. I do not underestimate your ability to defend yourself and to end me. Now stop stalking us and move on. Goodbye Phantom.

lays back down and puts arms around Del, falling back asleep

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

An voice mentally enters Mboy's mind. "Watch your words carefully, any more rebuttals from you will end badly."

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

When Del wakes the next morning, she jumps, and struggles briefly against the arms around her before recognizing Mboy's face. She sees the candles have gone out- even the ones which should have lasted until morning- and shivers.

"Are you awake?" she asks quietly, trying not to move in case the opposite is true.

UrgotFantasy

09-30-2012

eyes open

I am now. You sleep okay?

shakes head as the words enter his head

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

She nods. "Sorry about the... struggling," she says quietly. "I thought... well, I thought you were someone else. ...the candles are out."