Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom only started to tear up as he looks at her. "I see it has already been a few days and you...you....almost have forgotten me already..."

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del shakes her head. "Not at all- more like you covered your face," she says, and reaches up to brush away the gathering tears.

"What is it you came for?" she asks.

FlameOfTheGods

09-30-2012

Phantom looked a bit embarrassed and saddened. "I felt so awkward being with you then all of a sudden leaving. I just needed to come back."

((**** wrong account this was my old one))

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del tilts her head to the side. "For some form of closure?"she asks. She seems slightly nervous to be alone with him, but is willing to hear what he has to say.

((No worries~ I decided to refresh to see if you might add that in an edit, before I posted a reply.))

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom looked even more nervous himself. "I really don't know, I...I...want to love you...but I can't...I'm so confused. So much happened to me in the few days when I left hoping to rest in peace, but now I am back....."

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del kicks the toe of her foot against the carpet and sighs. "Where did you go?" she asks.

I... don't understand why he would feel that affection for me, if he knows I might not ever be interested due to his gender, she thinks, then blanches slightly as she remembers his abilities.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

"I went to Hell and I suffered for months in that time before coming back to this world...." Phantom then sighs. "Even if I change into a female, you'd still wouldn't love me...."

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del stares into his face and runs a hand over the back of her neck, her fingers brushing through her hair. "I... don't know that yet. I've known you for... perhaps, a week, and- I don't want to jump into a relationship with someone whose armor can drive him to rape!" She sighs.

"This isn't solely an issue of your body- if it were, I would have been willing to let you stay again three nights ago, and we'd have seen what happened. I've seen you absentmindedly shape runes into my face, without thinking- and that kind of power isn't something I want around."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-30-2012

Phantom only nods. "Well, I know that, I don't really want to start a relationship right away and I can control the armor much better now...but I don't blame you for being scared of me. Many are, very few people even speak to me on a serious note. I burned and suffered much, but my torment will never end. Even now."

Roseofchaos

09-30-2012

Del shakes her head. "I'm not... scared of you. I'm not scared of anyone," she says firmly, as though trying to convince the both of them. "However, there are better suitors- ones who aren't already in love, for instance," she adds, looking to the side.