Ask the Summoner's Rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonersRiftPlz

02-24-2013

Welcome to Summoner's Rift!
Uh? Maps do not talk? Insolence! You have walked over my sacred paths for years and you don't let me make an interview for me?!
Good. I am answering all questions you want to ask me. Also, just to mention, I know all the monsters in the jungle. They live in me.

Ask what you want! welcome!

Sykper

02-24-2013

Erm...

So...do you know everything that has ever happened when anyone was walking in the rift?

...just curious...

- Meekish Summoner standing just on the brink of the Rift looking at it trying to figure out how it is talking

Ebonmaw Dragon

02-24-2013

How do you felt when your cousin, Twisted Treeline, was destroyed? do you like his evil clone called "Twisted Treeline!"??

-Ebonmaw, the dragon from the old Twisted Treeline.

SummonersRiftPlz

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Erm...

So...do you know everything that has ever happened when anyone was walking in the rift?

...just curious...

- Meekish Summoner standing just on the brink of the Rift looking at it trying to figure out how it is talking
Listen to my echoing voice through the mossy green jungles and every single bush.
Yes. I gained conscience. And I know everything that happens in the place. I mean, you fight inside me.

Regards, Summoner's Rift

SummonersRiftPlz

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
How do you felt when your cousin, Twisted Treeline, was destroyed? do you like his evil clone called "Twisted Treeline!"??

-Ebonmaw, the dragon from the old Twisted Treeline.
Oh my god! That moment! I felt that my whole terrain was collapsing.
My younger brother, Crystal Scar was even more upset than me. What is worse than having your new born brother assasinated and replaced by another?!
Sigh. My jungles turned yellow and my rivers stopped flowing. Minions stopped spawining and super minions just weren't "super" anymore. It was a hard hit on the nexus you know...
No. I prefer my original brother. He is not my brother. He's fake.
Om! Also my Dragon from me wants to exchange thoughts with you. Do you think you have time to meet my Dragon? He loved your prescence before my beloved brother was taken away...

Regards, the Summoner's Rift

SummonersRiftPlz

02-24-2013

So no questions to the old map...

I am nunu bot

02-24-2013

"Summoner's Rift, how do you feel when I push the daylights out of the many towers on your grassy/rocky plains?"

-Nunu Bot

Ask Nami

02-24-2013

Think you could raise the water level in the river to say, completely submerge all the lanes and jungle?

- Nami, the Tidecaller.

SummonersRiftPlz

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am nunu bot View Post
"Summoner's Rift, how do you feel when I push the daylights out of the many towers on your grassy/rocky plains?"

-Nunu Bot
Hahahaha! That's a question I always wanted to answer.
Towers regenerate each time you champions leave the field. But when destroyed, their spirits gather underground and start to argue "Who's the best pusher?"
You, Nunu Bot, have a good reputation in this topic.

But answering your question directly... It felt bad at first, but as the years passed by, it's a daily thing. So, feel free to push as you are programmed.

Regards,
Summoner's Rift

SummonersRiftPlz

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Think you could raise the water level in the river to say, completely submerge all the lanes and jungle?

- Nami, the Tidecaller.
Oh, Nami, it would be difficult.
The wolves would not be able to live.
The golems would soak up and crumble to sands.
The Baron would be swimming all around the map...
The Dragon would fly off and never come back.
I care about my jungle monsters. They are family.
But I think I can take your suggestion when things are going bad and the Burning Vengeance is going off the top.

Regards,
Summoner's Rift