This is why carrying doesn't exist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I destroy noobs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Garen having a poor DPS? Am I missing something?

Nerubian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Sion - HAI GUYS I CAN GO INVUNRABLE TWICE NOW.

Naesala

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntroll View Post
Your build for Morde sucks. No MP, Warmogs... FAIL.
Warmog's is actually one hell of a good item however the reason why it isn't considered as one is due to it takes too darn long time to get the passive maxed. If you think that warmog is only a chunk of health then reconsider what kind of effect it got on champs who like to have extra health regn (hp5 isn't something to joke about especially in large numbers).

Abedeus

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
Garen having a poor DPS? Am I missing something?
Garen has great DPS. If he lives. I once saw him die faster than our Teemo due to zero MR or Armor at that time.

Also, I got Warmogs after all other items. Couldn't get much MP without sacrificing survivability.

Oh, and carrying is "one person carrying the team". Sivir and Corki just got fed at start (Garen and Sion gave him 4 kills at beginning). Okay, I started with 2 kills, but was in lane with Amumu against Janna and Galio and we were almost killed a few times.

Still, I was the only one on the team with a positive score. Garen had almost as many deaths as I had kills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naesala View Post
Warmog's is actually one hell of a good item however the reason why it isn't considered as one is due to it takes too darn long time to get the passive maxed. If you think that warmog is only a chunk of health then reconsider what kind of effect it got on champs who like to have extra health regn (hp5 isn't something to joke about especially in large numbers).
Exactly. Once I got over 240 Armor and MR, I started getting health. Force of Nature + charged Warmog = 50hp/s. At least.

Prosecutor Godot

09-19-2010

Those builds... My eyes...

AwwGasm

09-19-2010

Carry? Morde is a carry?

???

<< confused

OMGWTFHAPPEN

Recruiter

09-19-2010

WoW i played really good, time to show this on the forum

Ariaze

09-19-2010

Get on my back!

Zenbear

09-19-2010

Other team did great....just look at Janna, she truly is the goddess **** of assists.

Abedeus

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFHAPPEN View Post
WoW i played really good, time to show this on the forum
It's not "I played good" but "What happens when you use ****ty builds and minion killing pusher has more kills than actual damage dealers".