Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Cyclone crit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goronok

09-04-2012

Just bought Wu, trying to figure out builds for him, not sure if his Cyclone can crit or not.

If it can, I was thinking of a crit heavy build, but it'd be kind of stupid if it couldn't.

Genericke

09-04-2012

Quote:
Goronok:
Just bought Wu, trying to figure out builds for him, not sure if his Cyclone can crit or not.

If it can, I was thinking of a crit heavy build, but it'd be kind of stupid if it couldn't.

His cyclone can't crit but it has an amazing AD ratio. A crit build *could* work on him, but his kit has him suited much more as a bruiser.

Volandum

09-04-2012

The ratio is 1.2 AD per sec, so you probably hit harder with autos after a nimbus strike.

DaRatmastah

09-04-2012

Clearly the only answer here is Tiamat.

MMKH

09-04-2012

It's not like Garen's spin to win so no it can't crit. But it has an AOE knockup and speed boost which differentiates it.

DiscworldDeath

09-04-2012

Quote:
Volandum:
The ratio is 1.2 AD per sec, so you probably hit harder with autos after a nimbus strike.

But it's not affected by AS slows, stuns, longer range, and affects multiple targets. And has a base damage as well as the ratio

Goronok

09-04-2012

I've been building pBlade, boots, Sheen, Ionian, Brutalizer, Triforce, Ghostblade, Sanguine Blade... I could build a Frozen Heart for CDR and tower diving? I dunno... that last spot is a mystery to me. And what I should build in a long game when it comes time to get rid of pBlade... I don't know.

I feel like throwing a PD in there somewhere for more MS, but the fact that the AS and crit are both worthless on his ult... although they'd up his damage in between a lot... makes me hesitate.

Volandum

09-04-2012

Defensive items like Hexdrinker, Atma's, Warden's, etc. are good.

LegendaryEnemy

09-04-2012

All you need to do well on Wukong is a pair of socks, some close toed shoes, and good reflexes.