Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoner's Academy: Helping all newer players! - 9/8 for sub 30s & 9/13 for 30s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aviraaaa

09-04-2012

Quote:
xharoldcore:
Name: xharoldcore
Level: 30
Champion and/or Roles I would like to learn: I need to learn Solo Top. For some reason i suck so bad solo top. i don't feel comfortable at all.
What I like playing/About me: I'm cool and made a team with Zerglin!

I fixed it for you!

EbonRat

Recruiter

09-04-2012

Name: Ebonrat
Level:30
I'd like to learn: Kog'Maw, Eve, Kayle, Soraka, Nidalee.

GGWP BestNautNA

09-04-2012

Quote:
aviraaaa:
I fixed it for you!

awwwwww yeah! >

Goopta

09-04-2012

Name: gooptaz
Level: 30
Champions and/or Roles you would like to learn:
Solo Top, AD carry

What I like playing/About me:

I have a diverse champ pool top including riven, wukong, kennen and lee sin, but can only play graves/ashe in the adc role. I feel like my trading could use work. I also feel like I play too passively at times

Ministry

09-05-2012

Name:
Ministry

Level:

Need to brush up on my jungle. Used to be very good at it but have noticed I'm making alot of crappy decisions and have just been playing Jungle at an unacceptable level. I believe my bot lane AD Carry could also really use some work.

What I like playing/About me:
I usually live and breath in the solo top lane but am currently trying to expand my horizons whenever available for the sake of learning something new when possible! I can play 90% of solo top champions at a very advanced level and have been playing League of Legends since Vayne's release in May of 2011. Look forward to possibly getting the chance of playing with you guys, ( If I'm available that day D: )

Coldsmith

09-05-2012

In-game name: Coldsmith

Level: 25

Jungle: WW/Yi/Shaco
Support Zilean/Taric/Janna
Mid/top: Malzahar/Viktor/Swain/Ahri/Veigar/Ziggs; Teemo
Top: Fiora/Talon/Nasus/Singed/WW/Darius
Bot: MF/Caitlyn/Graves/Ezreal/Draven
Random: Kayle/TF/Galio/Shen

I very rarely get bottom other than support and would like to learn the ADC role better but it's not a priority.

About me:
I usually take whatever role is left over once the rest of the team picks; I'm highly flexible in where I can go on the team and what champion I can play. I need a lot of work with last hitting (especially with Nasus/Veigar because of their Q's), lane pushing, managing aggressive lane opponents, not getting kited and accidentally tower diving, not being so supporty that my support champion can't do anything but run away or die, and help with jungling. I also need assistance with runes/masteries, learning proper build items, and counter builds. I also need work on not getting tunnel vision while playing Draven's axe catching mini-game since it triggers my 'gotta catch 'em all' OCD factor.

willcutt

09-05-2012

in game name willcutt
i would like to learn the adc positon much better i understand the point of the role and what to do but everytime i get stuck down there we lose

jayfries

09-05-2012

Name: jayfries
Level: 25
Roles/champs to play: I'm pretty flexible, I'll play whatever is needed for a good comp.
Jungle: Amumu or Shyvana
Top: Shyvana, Nasus
Mid: Morganna, Anivia
ADC: Corki, Miss Fortune
Support: Blitz, Sona, Alistar,

EDIT: I also want to learn some support or jungle Nunu

TwistWrist

09-05-2012

Quote:
willcutt:
in game name willcutt
i would like to learn the adc positon much better i understand the point of the role and what to do but everytime i get stuck down there we lose

Can you give more information?

Are you saying that you lose during the laning phase?

Trucont

Recruiter

09-05-2012

In-game name: Trucont
Level: 13
Right now, I'm most interested in solo mid/top.
Support also seems cool, but I haven't played it very much.
About me:
I usually have no clue whether I'm doing good or bad, and I'd like to learn how to spot my own mistakes, etc.
Still no champions, I've been trying to play as many free champions as possible before I spend anything.
I haven't been able to play at all this week, so I'm not too solid on any of the champions, but I should be able to play some tomorrow.