Need a Mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

High Lord Blaze

08-08-2013

Hey all
Just taking this opportunity to introduce myself and look for a mentor
I'm a lvl 30 player and I normally play mid or jungle. I'm a pretty friendly guy unless you manage to piss me off somehow, but even then, I try to keep it civil. I'm currently a Bronze II player, hoping to hit Silver IV or III by the end of next month, as I don't really set high expectations for anyone, including myself.
As I said, I'm looking for a mentor who can help me in ALL roles, focusing on mid, jungle and top more than bot, CSing (I think I'm OK at it, but could definitely be better), and gameplay in general.
Thanks for taking the time to read, hope you all have a wonderful day ^_^

th3muf1nman

Recruiter

08-08-2013

If you want some pointers, i could share what i know. I'm on most of the day (especially during summer) send th3muf1nman a friend request if you want a little advice, i could walk through a game or two with you.

Azension13

08-09-2013

Its awesome that you want to improve, do you record your games. I can look it over and help you improve. Im trying to improve also and hopefully i will make plat soon. My ign is azension13 and i also main top/mid/jungle so i can give you some pointers if you would like.