Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why I can`t unlock Unchained Alistar???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SAMURAIBULE

09-04-2012

Why I can`t unlock Unchained Alistar???

TornSpirit

09-04-2012

Unchained Alistar is the skin you get for subscribing to Riot's Youtube Channel through LoL's main page.

LowlyingLemur

09-04-2012

I've been seeing a number of reports recently that people are getting the 'redeemed' screen, but the skin hasn't been unlocked. You can try using a different browser and re-logging into the LoL client. If none of this works, i'd suggest waiting for a fix.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-04-2012

The email you use for youtube needs to be the same as that you used for LoL (it's how it links them).

CommanderPC

09-04-2012

Even then it doesn't work. I directly contacted riot and they fixed it fast.

Jucke

09-06-2012

You also need to use the same email to get Riot Tristana? And i heard people talking about that you also get the champion with it. Is that true?

phatmonkey91

09-07-2012

Quote:
Jucke:
You also need to use the same email to get Riot Tristana? And i heard people talking about that you also get the champion with it. Is that true?

You do not need the same email to get the trist skin. My email for fb and yt are diff and i got them both just fine. I did however have to use IE to get them both...*shudders*
If you do not own the champion you get the skin and the champion for free. Was a nice addition as Alistar is now my main champ because he, in my opinion, is the best support and has some of the best ganks in game.
For me it did not work on firefox, chrome, opera, or safari

Ladayen

09-07-2012

Yes, anytime you "win" a skin and have to enter a code to redeem it, you also get the champion for free if you do not have it already.

Chingalling

09-07-2012

I got to the screen that said i unlocked him, both the emails are the same, no alistar, skin says unavaliable

KeeperoftheLock

10-01-2012

Is this thread dead? Because I have a similar problem. I "unlocked" both Alistar and Tristana, but I still don't have their skins or them in my champion select screen :/ Anyone know who I should contact or know how to fix this?