Something needs to be done about Kassadin and Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

67chrome

09-04-2012

Eh, never really had much of a problem with either of those.

The only time I ran into Kassadin I was playing LeBlanc and did slightly more damage than him when we traded. In that I survived with ~5% of my life and he didn't. LeBlanc is cool in all but her cooldowns take a bit from champ to champ. Kassadin has a pretty similar play-style, except his ultimate is crazy mana-intensive (not a huge problem if you keep dying, but something to keep in mind). He's also melee and a little easier to combo with without derping your dash with your ultimate. He's more or less the counterpart to Jax in the counter-champ department though, could see him casuing trouble with that silence and out-of-noware ult.

Pantheon is only really game-changing with his ultimate, in duals he isn't any better than a wide range of assassins and bruisers. Some match-ups he can do well, others he can't.

Akali annoys me more than most champs ATM because I have to specifically cater my build to her and purchase Maw and Wit's End, but she doesn't cause much trouble when I do.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

09-05-2012

Kassadin is a counter to Leblanc, what with taking reduced damage from her burst and being able to silence her.