Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Something needs to be done about Kassadin and Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

67chrome

09-05-2012

Eh, never really had much of a problem with either of those.

The only time I ran into Kassadin I was playing LeBlanc and did slightly more damage than him when we traded. In that I survived with ~5% of my life and he didn't. LeBlanc is cool in all but her cooldowns take a bit from champ to champ. Kassadin has a pretty similar play-style, except his ultimate is crazy mana-intensive (not a huge problem if you keep dying, but something to keep in mind). He's also melee and a little easier to combo with without derping your dash with your ultimate. He's more or less the counterpart to Jax in the counter-champ department though, could see him casuing trouble with that silence and out-of-noware ult.

Pantheon is only really game-changing with his ultimate, in duals he isn't any better than a wide range of assassins and bruisers. Some match-ups he can do well, others he can't.

Akali annoys me more than most champs ATM because I have to specifically cater my build to her and purchase Maw and Wit's End, but she doesn't cause much trouble when I do.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

09-05-2012

Kassadin is a counter to Leblanc, what with taking reduced damage from her burst and being able to silence her.