A challenge to the REDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraGunner

09-03-2012

Take a look at my recent match history and tell me how many of my Dominion games had a Darius in them. I think we're up to 8 in a row, maybe more.

If you ever want anyone to take this POTENTIALLY fun game mode seriously, you really should think about fixing this broken ass champ. He literally ruins the game.

Yes, I know all anyone cares about is Summoner's Rift, but people get mad and rage quit just as hard on Dominion. If you care about player retention, do something.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Personally I do not find Darius that annoying, My list of champs that ruin games right now for me is Kassadin, and MAAAAYYBBBE Jayce, but not even.

DiscworldDeath

09-03-2012

Kassawin is annoying to face. Was on at least one team in most of my games the past 2 weeks.

Yorick is annoying, grew more used to him, still very annoying, but not played as much anymore (yay!).

Gonna be Darius free week this week, you'll get a chance to get annoyed more.

naotasan

09-03-2012

At first I thought this was a thread calling out Rioters for a 5v5 show match.. or just to get Rioters to play with us normal people.

But then it was a Darius QQ thread.

Look, Darius is broken we all know that, but you know who is more broken? Jayce, Lulu, and Kassadin.

FDru

09-04-2012

The best part about Darius in Dominion is that he's the one champ they've admitted is toxic, team-unfriendly and anti-fun, and that they said they're going to rework. Despite that we can't even be given a hotfix or something.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

too much QQ in this thread. Out of our top 4 champions, 3 are looking more and more problematic for SR. Jayce and Lulu are both having strong showings in tournaments, and as players get better at them, its becoming clear that they have too much strength compared to weaknesses (I would mention Yorick, but he isn't played in tournaments since he never makes it past bans). Darius is a known problem, and is on the list for a fix which will probably come fairly quickly since he is the most complained about champ since Tryndamere.

No idea when Kassadin will get a stronger nerf since he isn't played at a banworthy level in SR play. But IMO we are complain about our balance way too much. Most of the champs we say are OP GAME BREAKING NERF NAO are either already slated for a nerf or just universally too strong throughout both modes. Current draft mode already has enough bans for me to get out the champs that piss me off, but even in blind, I never feel like a game is OMGUNWINNABLE just because there is an enemy Kassadin. Now if only draft were playable...

DiscworldDeath

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
The best part about Darius in Dominion is that he's the one champ they've admitted is toxic, team-unfriendly and anti-fun, and that they said they're going to rework. Despite that we can't even be given a hotfix or something.
No. They said he's frustrating to his team and to the opposing team, and they'll work to make him slightly less so.

You're way beyond over-analyzing into putting words in their mouths.
Xyph might have said he's toxic, but he said more or less any bruiser designed to not fail in top lane right now is toxic, cause that's what you need to survive there.
He basically said Riven is extremely toxic as well, Renekton, Irelia, and anyone else who's played competitively top.

Duelpower

09-04-2012

I can deal with derpius, he's not even on my hate list of champs I don't want to see while playing ranged dps.

Jayce is broken as hell.
Kass will remain broken I doubt they could fix him.
Nunu is another I am pretty tired of seeing, he dominates bottom lane these days.

Infirc

09-04-2012

Probably gonna get downvoted but i do have Darius topping my hate list and don't have Jayce there, why? the former is a straight pubstomper with not so complex mechanics and a low skillcap champion meaning that you can pubstomp with him by just mashing buttons until you have a rather decent elo or fail horribly at him thinking you are gonna get easy penta and literally suiciding rendering your team handicapped, the later is arguably a relatively high skill cap champion since he's combo based and most people at my Elo fail at high skill cap myself included so he's not a problem for me and i've even been raged at by my tammates for picking Jayce (he useless pick real carry) style , on a personal experience i know i sux as Jayce but when i get my EQAAWRQ3AAWE Combo straight other people who also play Jayce ask me how the heck i do THAT amount of damage? because when they play Jayce they feel they do no damage meaning that the combo isn't as easy to get into your head specially if you've only or mostly played Autoattackers in the past.

my personal hate list
Darius i don't enjoy him on the enemy team and i am careful of him on my team because he can pretty much be a bloodcrazed player thinking "i'm Op easy penta"
Wukong- His Q, and his ult, Not Op though, they just have great synergy with the map, the Bug on his Q is really annoying though.

lbgsloan

09-04-2012

I'm just taking a few days off LoL this week. Darius freeweek, Rengar freeweek (bonetooth/trinity rush everywhere), Vaynes rushing trinity and tumbling into the enemy team, AS Lulu's...just no. I like it better when they have ten 450 and 1350 champions that everyone's already played. We desperately need ranked if only so that champions that aren't owned aren't selectable.