Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BUFF(is this how to spell it?) talon!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

destructo456

09-03-2012

don't you guys think that talon need more damage and more speed!!!!

beebzu

09-04-2012

Not really, Talon is what some may call an "attack damage caster." His ability burst has very high damage potential, and his ult give him a speed boost so i dont think he has a speed issue either, not to mention is base move isnt that bad

chaser676

09-04-2012

Talon's damage from his combo is already devastating at mid... and since he already has a blink, invisibility, and a movement speed steroid, I think buffing his speed is a little silly.

OriginalJack

09-04-2012

Quote:
destructo456:
don't you guys think that talon need more damage and more speed!!!!

Not really, I think he's pretty good where he is, any buff would likely tip him into being OP.

Besides:
He doesn't really need more speed anyway, he already has a gap closer and slow.
He doesn't really need more dmg he can easily 100-0 squishy if you leave him alone with them for more than a couple seconds. Do you think he should be able to do the same thing to tanky champs? If so I think you are misunderstanding his role.