Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weo Weo Singed

09-03-2012

As some other fellows have already complained about the same problem I wanted to make another thread aswell.

Now the problem is this. We launch the LOL client and the patcher appears. We then hit the PLAY button and nothing happens. The login screen, or the launcher in other words doesn't appear at all. If we click the LOL client again we get the info that there's already another client of lol running.

Now I checked from the task manager that there is indeed lol launcher running - nothing special was found in there.

Well, here is one way to try and fix it.

1 way that worked for me. dont blame me if it didnt work for you

On the top right corner this is a icon that look like gears. click on that. now a little window will appear. look for the button Repair.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scoot120

09-04-2012

this is happening to me too. its been like this for about 2 months ... i had to use my friend's computer >.> ... i posted one like this about yes, 2 months ago but no reply or help. goodluck an (: