Bug - Morgana Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Kurtabreaker

09-03-2012

Morgana's ultimate currently has a bug involving the secondary activation of 1.5 second stun and bonus damage after chains have been on targets within the allotted range for 3 seconds. As far as I am concerned it has happened with level 1 and/or higher levels of the ultimate skill, and may occur randomly. Sometimes the stun and bonus damage after 3 secodns will apply properly, and others the chains will drop and the intended target will walk away freely. Please look into this, Other ally and enemy teams have acknowledged the bug, and subsequently her value at this moment has declined greatly.

Yelling Guy

09-03-2012

teammate Morgana flash-ult-Hourglass'd twice, neither resulting in a stun despite their durations finishing. Enemies in both cases were Leona and Ezreal, both having just used their Flash summoner spell, with Leona's Eclipse being active, and going off during Morgana's Hourglass invuln.

Replication:
Be Morgana with Zhonya's Hourglass and Flash.

Have opponents be Leona and Ezreal with Flash.

Have Ezreal and Leona Flash, with Ezreal's Arcane Shift on cooldown, and Leona's Eclipse being activated right after.

Have Morgana Flash into ultimate distance, use Soul Shackle, and activate Zhonya's, with Soul Shackle running the course of its duration, and Ezreal and Leona ending well within its tether range.

Dunno what else to say. It happened twice in a row, and I shouldn't have to comment on how devastating it could be in the middle of a larger teamfight.

VolunteerDay

09-23-2012

I can vouch for that as well, happened to me while fighting 1v1s, cost me 2 kills. Still happening 20 days later.

Gondul

09-23-2012

This is probably relevant to flash's agro-dropping. If you draw turret agro and flash, the turret will no longer target you (if there are minions or other targets under the turret).

I'd assume morgana's ultimate acts similarly to turret agro and gets dropped on the flash.

Chanel De Bleu

11-12-2012

lost a whole ranked game on that, gave an enemy double kill, and the rest snowballed