Hello there :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLadyBear

09-03-2012

So, no I'm not new to the game BUT I do find myself as a bit of a noob. I played my first game verse real people a week ago today and failed miserably. Not only was I mad at myself but I had my boyfriend screaming at me for making numerous mistakes which only made it worse. I flat out told him I would no longer be playing with him verse real people and that AI would suffice. I kind of find it funny now but at the time I was furious. I'm looking for someone who can help carry me hard in a PvP match and not get to frustrated with my Noobish ways.

CowMeat

09-03-2012

Howdy Tripwire. My advice would be to practice versus bots until you can easily beat them. Then start playing PVP. There are a lot of small points in LOL to learn, so it really helps play with people who are similar experience to you.

Mast3rL0k1

09-03-2012

Hey Tripwire whats your summoner LvL? I am only a LvL 12 right now and would be more than happy to play a few games with you

timbewol

09-03-2012

I jumped right into PvP my first match and started learning from there.

Let your team know you're a noob and they'll guide you along. They may not be entirely polite about it, but it's either help you along or lose miserably.

Just don't repeatedly run into PvP encounters if you're dying. Hang close to the turrets and your teammates. Understand what your character's playstyle is and play accordingly. And then don't take anything personal and enjoy learning and getting better.