Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lore we would like to hear about.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9Point

10-11-2010

I would really like some more journals about champs who dont have a judgment.

Think about fiddlesticks. In this age where countries are doing everything they can to make sure they have an upper hand (including resurrection and whatever you would call happened to Urgot) They have this outer worldly thing that no one even tries to understand. You have people tapping into the void and "death magic" and poisoning themselves. But nothing about fiddlesticks or malphite for that matter.

I mean there are journals about how garren is defending caravans and ezreal is exploring things. But these creatures are doing nothing on there off time. Just sitting with there thumbs up there butt. Im not expecting much, and im not asking for there judgment or anything but seriously we get nothing from them...

StretchyStretch

10-11-2010

More about Fiddlesticks and what his appearance is supposed to prophesize.

Where Swain's powers come from/how he got them.

Yordles.

iGoon

10-12-2010

Definately the Void, fell in love with Kassadin and Malzahar when I first got them and there's not a lot of background of the Void. I must learn it!!!

Gormashnit

10-13-2010

Quote:
andrewb94:
Am I the only one thinking we need more information on Tryndamere? the Assassins of Noxus screwed him over and he wants revenge, that's all we know. I mean, they don't even mention anything to do with Ashe...

The Ashe thing is very new I think in attempts to GIVE him new lore

His current lore isn't his original either if I recall correctly. I think the skew they are trying to take (and should push forward fully or Retcon) is the Frej is Runterras "third world country" and he's just a leader trying to get his people safety from Noxus (which Frejs inclusion as a city-state granted).

Ashes, Nunus and his own influence in the league secured the city-state status as well I believe.

To me, the league >is< politics so you got to be big in the league to be big in politics.

A lot of "thinks" correct me if I'm wrong.

Thomphoolery

10-13-2010

What will become of Nasus' bro?

cwcriner

10-14-2010

I'd like to know more of the purpose of non-city state affiliated champs and the role they fill in the league. If the league is for deciding political disputes between nations why on earth would some one like Twisted Fate be summoned at all?

also Jax (I swear he's the wuju master who trained Yi) and Piltover Lore would be awesome

Parricidium

Recruiter

10-15-2010

Anything about the past of the champions. Katarina's training and earlier missions, Nasus' life as a guardian, Malphite's world and his place in it, Morgana pre-fallen, etc. I believe reading about the past of champions would be fascinating.

Aqualisk

10-15-2010

I'd like to know more about the summoners. How they are chosen and who are they?

Sylph

Recruiter

10-15-2010

Quote:
Aqualisk:
I'd like to know more about the summoners. How they are chosen and who are they?

More details about the high summoners in the league would be cool. We had the chance to see one of them during Swain's judgement; it would be cool to learn more about them.

Ace04uries

10-16-2010

Can we get more stuff from Mordekaiser's lore / storyline? Seems like there is a really strong opportunity to expand on his story with him potentially being a general; as well as rivals,"undiscovered" champions that served as a part of his army, the Shadow Isles, etc.