Looking for suggestion for a good support champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tânathos

09-03-2012

Hey guys,

I started to play ranked games recently and I had to play support quite often but the problem is that I don't have any real support champ in my roster because usually I wasn't playing this role.

Which champion would you suggest me ?

Thank you very much

p0tat0pancakes

09-03-2012

Soraka
Alistar (he may be banned, or someone may want to jungle as him)
Taric
Janna
Blitz
Sona

Those'll get you started. Of those, Soraka, Taric, and Sona are easier to play.

Benign Sentinel

09-03-2012

Soraka, she's easy and 450 IP

Lios Ashenblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Yeah soraka is great at low elo, because they wont have the focus to take her out...my fav is lulu and janna though, but they can be tricky to be good with

BBFSmokedCayenne

09-03-2012

taric is great. can act as a kill-lane, aura-granter has epic sustain, nice heals, pretty much everything you could want. another nice support champ is lulu.

you should start with a sustain-champ, though, so dont choose like blitz or leona or alister, since theyre all kill-lane champs. aggressive support is a bit more difficult to get a hold of. sona and taric are good starts since they have the nice stun

Tânathos

09-03-2012

thank you guys,

Right now I have 3200 RP so except lulu I can buy all the champs u told me and good thing I asked before coz i was going to buy Blitz to play at bionic commando with his arm *lol*

really ty

cocacolalips

09-03-2012

I like Janna, Alistar and Cho'gath a lot.

And Blitzcrank when I feel fabulous.

Astraltar

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokedCayenne View Post
taric is great. can act as a kill-lane, aura-granter has epic sustain, nice heals, pretty much everything you could want. another nice support champ is lulu.

you should start with a sustain-champ, though, so dont choose like blitz or leona or alister, since theyre all kill-lane champs. aggressive support is a bit more difficult to get a hold of. sona and taric are good starts since they have the nice stun
^This guy.
Taric is easy and powerful, but I'd suggest Blitzcrank if you can hit the grabs.

onboardtonowhere

09-03-2012

Janna is a pretty damn good support. Has really good anti-initiating powers on top of all the cc's she carries on top of that she can delay her boots because she has innate movement speed boost.

Gjord

03-29-2013

Blitz gets much harder as your competition gets better. People know how to avoid you better, but he is REALLY fun to play. Nothing like pulling an unsuspecting someone through a wall for your whole team to shred or pull the other team's blue away from them to deny their jungler a good start.