looking for a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imnotabeast

09-03-2012

well i guess im getting to that lvl, lvl 30 that is. I am at the moment lvl 23 and i am a good mid and support player i excell at top lane i am a decent adc and im working on becoming a better jungle my main for mid is Annie my favorite support is lulu my best tops are renekton and yorick and i would consider my self an ok jungler with sejuani (who is severly underrated) and maokai my main adc would probably be varus and i honestly wanna be ready to hit the ranked games by lvl 30 so if anyone wants to play and lvl up with just add me my name is imnotabeast and i guess im jus looking to join some casual players who dont mind playing extremely competetive from time to time(btw im 17 if that matters to anyone)

Isamichi

09-03-2012

Hey Clearlyabeast!

feel free to add me and we can duo up in normals until you can rally a good team behind you! ^^

Mast3rL0k1

09-03-2012

Hey Clearlyabeast I'm always down to play anytime if your looking for a team my Lvl is 12 (but this is my second account) I've been playing as mostly as a mid character (My main mid is teemo) but I've been wanting to learn how to become a support for teams feel free to add me if you want

imnotabeast

09-03-2012

haha appreciate the Clearlyabeast thing and both noted i added both of u guys so feel free to hit me up and we can get out there and win some games(hopefully) i'll try to be on often but no garentees considering im still just a high school student(i am also willing to add others who please to join up with me if anyone else is interested)