Riot Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osearic

09-03-2012

Just out of curiosity...how is it that a literally BILLION-dollar gaming company cannot afford servers that do not have so many problems? I mean look at Blizzard and the Warcraft servers...they don't suck! They are running smoothly 90% of the time. I want to know why Riot can't have this! It can't be THAT hard to hire expert programmers when you have billions of dollars to spend. Riot you REALLY need to get your act together; this is beginning to become unacceptable.

emailsupport3894

09-05-2012

Agree,i play every rank game,dc every fkin mins

Merovengian

09-06-2012

You really know nothing about how difficult managing the fastest growing game in the world is do you? Riot has done an amazing job keeping the servers up. If you keep dc'ing it may be your connection that is the problem.

If you're a troll, take yourself somewhere else.

iLuvU

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovengian View Post
You really know nothing about how difficult managing the fastest growing game in the world is do you? Riot has done an amazing job keeping the servers up. If you keep dc'ing it may be your connection that is the problem.

This happens all the time to many players, not only to the ones who have bad connections. I remember the servers being up and stable all the time before the Orianna patch. Then, the game started growing so fast Riot didn't catch up and now we have to deal with servers being busy, DCs and lagspikes. It's doesn't matter how good your connection is. Sometimes it's just the server's fault.

Uroah

09-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovengian View Post

Well said sir.