How to counter Xin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fbh91

09-03-2012

So I just played a game which we lost because a Xin player could kill our entire team.

Now, I get that they feeded him early on. But he was ridiculous, he could kill almost everyone in my team with 2 hits and we all focused on him and did almost no damage.
Now at the end he told us he was lv 30 (we where all lvl 15-18) so I guess he had almost twice as many points in the masteries and he was probably using runes.

But I'd still apreciate if anyone could give me advice on how to face xin, what items to build and all that (I play mostly as Jax, Fiddletick and Diana)

Thx

timbewol

09-03-2012

It's not Xin.

1. Some characters are obscene late game.
2. Anybody fed will dominate

Now when you get an obscenely powerful late game champ AND you feed him.....gg.

The real question is, how do you defeat a team that has a fed late game champ. Cause late game Jax owned even in NA regionals, so I don't know that there is an effective counter aside form trying to end the game early... and it's not like early and mid game is terrible for Xin or Jax or Yi so end it early isn't that great of an option.

Fs Son0fSilas

09-03-2012

Before I reached 30 my main was Nasus. He isn't as usefull at higher levels because a smart team will keep him from farming. That being said I feel like he is one of the hardest counters to him in the game.

Nasus' Wither reduces move and attack speed every 1 second for 5 seconds. This one ability will completely shut down an AD champion that relies on mobility or DPS. With a farmed Q you can also ONE SHOT champions and towers. (This relies on you learning how to last hit with his Q)

It should be noted rank 5 of wither slows for 110%