Talon or singed top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkGnome

09-03-2012

I know that one is ap and the other ad but which is a better top/ I am a fairly aggresive plaer but i love ganking more than anything? so the real question is who ganks better and who is feared/can get alot of kills?

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Both of those champions are very situational. I'd like to say that Singed contributes more to a team after the laning phase but Talon can also be a very hard counter to some solo top lanes (Although he is generally saved as a mid lane counter.)

I'd say do research on what each champion contributes. From someone who plays both, I definitely recommend playing Singed, but that may just be biased opinion. Both champions have their strengths and weaknesses. Singed has a very infamous fear factor as he's nearly unkillable after a certain point in the game, but if you're looking for kills Talon may be a more viable answer.

Nasternation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

its really depends on who youre going against but i prefer talon mid as he counters many champs there

chaser676

09-03-2012

Talon isn't very good top, he's a counter pick for mid

M0rias

09-03-2012

Singed is definitely more consistent in most matchups as he can eventually become very difficult to kill in lane after he hits level 6. He contributes more and is harder to counter if he plays according to the matchup.
Talon isn't really a very strong top against most of the traditional bruiser picks as he won't be able to kill them with his combo once they go back and get a bit of armor or health.

snlitnau

09-03-2012

singed has his toss, damage over time gas, speed/ap/other stats boosts and slow that help makes ganks successful